• HTML tutorial

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

Mr and Mrs Overland Bound,

On December 21st I placed order OB1840, the order status still says unfulfilled. I don't want to rush you guys or anything, I was just wondering if you have an idea on the ship date? Please don't do anything special, I'm just excited to add to my patch collection and maybe hand out a few stickers.

Thanks for all you do,

Dave

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Mr and Mrs Overland Bound,

On December 21st I placed order OB1840, the order status still says unfulfilled. I don't want to rush you guys or anything, I was just wondering if you have an idea on the ship date? Please don't do anything special, I'm just excited to add to my patch collection and maybe hand out a few stickers.

Thanks for all you do,

Dave
Hi, Dave! Good news. The Member patches are arriving this Monday! We are set up to turn and burn and get these out to you guys as soon as they hit HQ. Look for tracking info in your inbox. :)

Let me know if you have any other questions! I'm here to help.

Best,
Corrie

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I put out a feeler in another thread, but I didn't expect much, I know about custom orders, holidays, and slow boats from China.

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
I also put in an order for the patches and a shirt. Got the shirt, thanks! I may have transposed the numbers on the patch though. If they are already embroidered, don't worry about it, just send them. But if they aren't embroidered yet, could you double check the member number?

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

I also put in an order for the patches and a shirt. Got the shirt, thanks! I may have transposed the numbers on the patch though. If they are already embroidered, don't worry about it, just send them. But if they aren't embroidered yet, could you double check the member number?
I've got you down for 2 Grey/Yellow patches with #0691. Sound right? :)