• HTML tutorial

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

I got a Trasharoo from a fellow off road buddy. Plus a few PS4 games, a toy FJ Cruiser, couple beer pint gift packs, cologne, and a big mouth Billy bass! Oh, and a beautiful new fiancé, I proposed on Christmas day.
Nice congrats!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Drift

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

@timberwolf_120 Thanks! I now have a partner to join me on my trips and adventures. Now that I got her a ring I can start buying car parts again. lol

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

I got a Trasharoo from a fellow off road buddy. Plus a few PS4 games, a toy FJ Cruiser, couple beer pint gift packs, cologne, and a big mouth Billy bass! Oh, and a beautiful new fiancé, I proposed on Christmas day.
Congratulations man! I'm not too far off from doing the same.

benmmc

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Ball Ground, GA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
McCloskey
Member #

Congrats!

Next it's babies!!!!!!!! Woo hoo! lol
Yeah no kidding. Enjoy your alone time for real! We were married 8 years before our first, and I don't regret it at all. We did lots of cool stuff in that time that would have been difficult with babies.

benmmc

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Ball Ground, GA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
McCloskey
Member #

Also, forgot to mention that my mother-in-law got me subscriptions to Overland Journal and OutdoorX4! :grin:

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

Double victory!! Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Next it's babies!!!!!!!! Woo hoo! lol
Congratulations man! I'm not too far off from doing the same.
Congrats!
Yeah no kidding. Enjoy your alone time for real! We were married 8 years before our first, and I don't regret it at all. We did lots of cool stuff in that time that would have been difficult with babies.
Thanks guys! Wish you the best @dmurph1996! But we still have a few things we would like to do and a few more car parts (to include a Datsun 240z in my garage) and a few more guns to buy before we do the baby dance for real. [emoji12]

Last edited:
Reactions: murps

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Nothing really outdoor related for Christmas for me this year. Closest would be a couple light wool base layer shirts, but that's what I wear all the time anyway. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at our eldest daughter's home, then on Saturday drove a few hours south to spend four days with Deb's and my extended families. So our best present was having everyone together for a change.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

RescueRangers

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fleming Island, Fl
Member #

Coleman two burner camp stove. Now I have to get started on building the camp kitchen.

For all the newbies to cast iron, the best place to find cooking with cast iron information is in the living history hobby. Jas Townson & Son has some really good books and they do their own videos. They also do a ton of research on old receipts, all from original 18th and 19th century cook books. Take a look. If you want to get really adventurous, try a spinning chicken, you will love it.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Details on that kitchen 24. Looks interesting

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I would also like details on the tableset. I need to get something like that. I'm sick of paper plates.

tom

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco Peninsula
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Owen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6DHD
And you post pics of the Trasharoo?? ;-). Congrats to you both!!

Reactions: Drift