Share Your Christmas Loot - Overland Edition

• HTML tutorial

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Well last weekend while camping my favorite chair died, what do you think of the replacement...

IMG_3184.jpg

Has six cup holders which should be enough :grinning:

With a standard camp chair in front of it for perspective. I am 6'3" and when seated in it my feet don't even touch the ground.

IMG_3186.jpg

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Well.........my Christmas week was interesting. My week goes like this: Monday: Work. Tuesday: Wife gone, sick kid (had some strange rash, turned out to be heat rash the Dr said) and my furnace goes out (Bye bye $2,500) Wednesday: Locked the keys in my Jeep (Luckily a good friend is a local Policeman) Thursday: Christmas Eve!!!! Wife is sick so just me taking both boys to two family Christmas' Friday: Christmas, it was good! Then Saturday comes.....Guess who's sick this time! Me! So my wife takes both boys to her moms family Christmas party. This concludes my lovely week. The furnace was the really sucky part, it gets installed today. So we went a week living on electric space heaters. Didn't get any overland gear but did get some Amazon gift cards that will turn into gear. My main Christmas gift was the shiny new furnace.

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

Santa brought the 410 Expedition rig a new Trasharoo, a new EDC pack, Binos, mesh net, and carabiners.

Get Out! Life is Good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HangryMachinist

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hollister
Member #

View attachment 972
I really asked for nothing this year. Maybe some undershirts and socks lol. Wife hooked me up xbox one terabyte storage. Star wars battle front and assassins creed unity some sweet headphones. Giants license plate frame . Father in law got me some vleds for my superduty along fancy headlight bulbs. I really didn't expect so much goodies
Add me ask a friend. I play from time to time. XB1 is HangryMachinist. So for Christmas I like many was given an GoPro4. Now everyone can see how bad I am offroad.

benmmc

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Ball Ground, GA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
McCloskey
Member #

I've been carrying a Benchmade knife around for a few years, but always liked the idea of the Leatherman. I just always thought they were too big. Well I got this from my daughter and I've been carrying it with the pocket clip. It's amazing! Just a bit larger than my pocket knife, and a 154CM smooth blade. I've used every tool on it at least a few times. It's amazing how often I need pliers and a screwdriver. Love having it on me now!

File_000.jpeg File_001.jpeg File_002.jpeg

benmmc

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Ball Ground, GA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
McCloskey
Member #

Well.........my Christmas week was interesting. My week goes like this: Monday: Work. Tuesday: Wife gone, sick kid (had some strange rash, turned out to be heat rash the Dr said) and my furnace goes out (Bye bye $2,500) Wednesday: Locked the keys in my Jeep (Luckily a good friend is a local Policeman) Thursday: Christmas Eve!!!! Wife is sick so just me taking both boys to two family Christmas' Friday: Christmas, it was good! Then Saturday comes.....Guess who's sick this time! Me! So my wife takes both boys to her moms family Christmas party. This concludes my lovely week. The furnace was the really sucky part, it gets installed today. So we went a week living on electric space heaters. Didn't get any overland gear but did get some Amazon gift cards that will turn into gear. My main Christmas gift was the shiny new furnace.
Man, I'm sorry to hear that! We've had this thing over the past couple of years where every holiday someone is sick. This year it was my daughter with Fifth Disease. Not too bad though, considering. Sounds worse than it is. Hope everyone gets better quick!

As far as the furnace goes, I think everyone hates replacing house stuff (not very fun), but I'm always glad afterwards that I won't have to deal with it again any time soon. Old appliances failing always loom in the back of my mind, and I enjoy getting rid of the worry of the old stuff. Hope your new year brings more fun!

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Yikes that don't sound fun at all.
I was the same way tho when I was a kid, I got strep throat every christmas for like 4 years straight like clockwork lol that sucked.

And it sucka having to spend so much on house stuff when jeep stuff is so much more fun lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Overland-Indiana