US West SD County NEW monthly meet-up

• HTML tutorial

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

We could go out just East of the Fish Creek Mountains, there is some fun desert wheeling, washes etc. out there that make for a fun and not too challenging day trip? We could always do an overnighter as well if anyone feels like staying out and stargazing?
Start from Plaster City?

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
*Nudges @Snupee* [emoji38]
Sorry everyone we had a family emergency last week and I’m just getting back into the swing. Looks like Saturday the 25th is a trail fun. Unfortunately I will be unable to attend as the family emergency had put me very behind. But sounds like a fun day trip.

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Looks like I had some plans come up Saturday evening so I won't be able to camp out, but I'm down to run from Plaster city. How about if we meet on the West side of Plaster City around 9:00 then we can take out time cruising up (3 or 4 hours) to Ocotillo Wells then stop for lunch and a beer???? Any thoughts?

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
Looks like I had some plans come up Saturday evening so I won't be able to camp out, but I'm down to run from Plaster city. How about if we meet on the West side of Plaster City around 9:00 then we can take out time cruising up (3 or 4 hours) to Ocotillo Wells then stop for lunch and a beer???? Any thoughts?
Count me in! 9AM West side of Plaster city.
Is there a cross st. or GPS point you want to throw out? Hopkillin w/change the rally point info for the meeting.

Reactions: SpaceGhost

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Here are the GPS coordinates, its right off of the Evan Hewes Highway right before the HUGE plaster plant (Plaster City). We will meet on the North Side of the road, you cant miss it.
32.791115, -115.862937

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

Sounds good. I'm a little sorry for throwing you under the rig.

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

Here are the GPS coordinates, its right off of the Evan Hewes Highway right before the HUGE plaster plant (Plaster City). We will meet on the North Side of the road, you cant miss it.
32.791115, -115.862937
Asking for a friend. Do you have a route/sights you're thinking of checking out?

Reactions: SpaceGhost