Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Hello all! we will be meeting at the Corner Bakery this Thursday March18 at 6:00 in Glendora. The date for this meet up is not correct.
Please join us!

DrewKD

Rank V

Influencer II

Pasadena CA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Dancel
Member #

Some places have opened up to 25% capacity. Any thought to meeting at a place with Beer? Just throwing it out there.

DrewKD

Rank V

Influencer II

Pasadena CA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Dancel
Member #

Hi! Just in case you guys aren't subscribed to get emails from Corner Bakery. This is good for tonight if interested.

Attachments

DrewKD

Rank V

Influencer II

Pasadena CA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Dancel
Member #

Are we meeting 4/15 or 4/22? Technically the 3rd Thursday is 4/15 but April started on Thursday so not sure if we're moving it back a week.

And, can we please go somewhere with beer? Corner Bakery is getting kind of....... Blah.

DrewKD

Rank V

Influencer II

Pasadena CA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Dancel
Member #

So am I the only one confused here? The Rally Point for SGV says that we meet next Wednesday 4/21. I know that's wrong........

Any of you guys get new gear since DV?

socal66

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Covina, CA, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Sampson
Member #

I have a new solar panel, charge controller, and am in the proess of getting all of the related paraphernalia to setup a managed energy system in my rig. I finally hardwired my rear dust lights into my factory switches. I bought a faucet with integrated electric pump that fits my water cans to make dispensing water easier.

DrewKD

Rank V

Influencer II

Pasadena CA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Dancel
Member #

I have a new solar panel, charge controller, and am in the proess of getting all of the related paraphernalia to setup a managed energy system in my rig. I finally hardwired my rear dust lights into my factory switches. I bought a faucet with integrated electric pump that fits my water cans to make dispensing water easier.
Dang Carl! That's a lot since DV. I'm interested in seeing your faucet setup and where you managed to place your solar panel.
I just installed a roof rack over the weekend and last night I mounted a solar panel to it as well.

Reactions: RoyD@626

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

How about we meet at Chilies in the same parking lot Thursday 04-22? We can seat in groups of 4 or 6, no more than 6 at any table.

DrewKD

Rank V

Influencer II

Pasadena CA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Dancel
Member #

I'll be there. Chili's or Corner Bakery? Chili's right........ 3 for $10!