Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Welcome @markstaco! Looking forward to meeting you at one of the events.

I have updated the next meeting date to have us resuming in January. We may update the location then (and/or delay further) pending how our unwelcomed friend, nicknamed C19, plays.

I have also reached out to Overland Bound support to see if we can nail down this email notification issue, it must be a bug that was introduced with the launch of their new app.

Reactions: MMc

james.ash.brad

Rank I

Member I

Upland, CA
First Name
Ashley
Last Name
Broussard
Member #

The Road that I was talking about is Old Dale Road in Joshua Tree. I'll probably run it on 12/5. I'll be camping out in J Tree at Ryan Campground with the wife and kid. Let me know if you guys want to head out for the day
Nice! We were just out there camping this past weekend!

Big Blue

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Gabriel, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Old
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRJK336
I’d like to wish my Overland Bound family happy holidays. Hopefully we’ll be able to meet in January and plan our long awaited trip. Take care, everyone.

Jeff

Reactions: matthewg

DrewKD

Rank V

Influencer II

Pasadena CA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Dancel
Member #

Some of you guys mentioned RTT's during our meet ups. FSR is having a sale right now. Good deals to be had. I bought the High Country 55" TL on clearance awhile back. It's an awesome tent. I also have the annex for the kid.
GOFSR.com

Reactions: Big Blue and MMc

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

SGV will be getting together this Thursday in the Corner Bakery parking lot. Please bring a chair and mask! The restaurant is open without seating. We hope you’ll stop by and chat. Starts about 6:00 pm

matthewg

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

I travel full-time.
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Gaa
Member #

Great to hear, Mike. I may or may not go on Thursday because I'll likely be out somewhere. TBD, juggling some work stuff. (But I may end up going and leave Friday morning, we'll see)

I'm going to blast your message to folks at this group since it seems the OB email notifications or OB app notifications still aren't working.

Reactions: MMc

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

It is that time again, I will traveling that day, I wish you all well. OC will also be doing their thing on the first Sat. too.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Still on Nights...sigh
Once the weather breaks a bit, I will be going out 1-2 times a month.
Saturday lunch get togethers sound fun. Last week end I went to a "fix the broken Jeep" BBQ.
If someone had enough room, I could show everyone how to do driveway alignments. I have access to nice alignment machines and I still do mine in my driveway.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

The SGV will have a gathering this Thursday we hope you show up! We’ll be at the Corner Bakery in Glendora at 6:00. C-19 and all that stuff. Check the patio or the parking lot, depends on the seating at the Corner Bakery.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Yes we are! I have been super busy and it got away from me!. Corner Bakery Thursday at 6:00 in the patio.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Hello all! we will be meeting at the Corner Bakery this Thursday March18 at 6:00 in Glendora. The date for this meet up is not correct.
Please join us!