Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SF Peninsula/Pollock Pines
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

I can meet on a Friday at Ft Funston just not on the 14th. Im going to the OB Yosemite/ Mariposa trip

Last edited:

ryo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
O
Member #

I am also going to the Yosemite/Mariposa trip so won't be able to make the 14th. But can meet most other Fridays at Ft. Funston.

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I cant do a friday unless its evenings but weekend is alright

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Is everyone ok with next sat the 15th at Fort Funston? say 10am

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Maybe ill check out a elk grove meetup one day, i have family there

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Maybe ill check out a elk grove meetup one day, i have family there
That's would be cool. The normal planning meetings are on the 3rd Thursday of each month at about 6:45pm, so not a Saturday either but for planning meetings, during the week is good.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
If someone puts out a Rally Point I will boost the invite area. Just message me @Kent R

Reactions: RoarinRow

s2kelvin

Rank I

Contributor III

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Kelvin
Last Name
Tow
Bring the thread back from the dead haha, I've been looking all over for an SF bay area meetup and haven't found any. Would definitely be down to meet somewhere between half moon bay to SF as well. Presidio is usually a good spot since theres plenty of parking.

KatetheJeep

Rank 0

Traveler I

Inland Empire, CA, USA
First Name
Ali
Last Name
Sedaghat
Member #

HEY BAY. lol. So I was talking to a friend up North and me and Frank are thinking about kicking off RFD SF which will probably fall on the 4th Saturday of each month. As you may or may not know Rigged For Dirt is supported by our friends here at Overland Bound and we've been successful in both OC (1st Saturday of each month) and LA (2nd Sunday) and more recently kicked off a weekly in SD (3rd Saturdays) at Off The Grid Surplus's shop. So, the bay area is definitely on the short list. Seeing even 1 person let along a few in this thread is reason enough to set an ongoing community meetup up in my opinion.

Reactions: s2kelvin

s2kelvin

Rank I

Contributor III

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Kelvin
Last Name
Tow
That’d be awesome. I see so many rigs driving around the peninsula but struggle to find an actual group or community to do weekend trips with. It’s even harder in the city but that’s probably because most people don’t have room to even own / park an off-road rig out here.