San Diego

• HTML tutorial

_tacoma_overlandadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Murriteta, California
Member #

My bad didn't see the link. Don't think I will be able to make it tonight got the dove opener. Have a good trip! Hope to see some guys out at the off road swap tomorrow in Lake Elsinore!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

babyjake

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crest, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Bollinger
Member #

Such a blast. Have fun! Girlfriend and I did it solo a couple years ago. So much history and cool things to check oug

tstead60

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Diego California
Member #

Maybe head up to the Avi on Thursday night and then take off Friday morning. Have you done it before @tstead60 ?
I have not but it's been on my list for awhile. I'll be in class at that point so Friday is still the day for me, but I'm definitely interested. I can probably get my buddy to go as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ABomb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Mesa, CA
Member #

I have not but it's been on my list for awhile. I'll be in class at that point so Friday is still the day for me, but I'm definitely interested. I can probably get my buddy to go as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah only reason I would head up Thursday night is to break up the drive a little. I'll check on some things and make sure that weekend will work if you think you and your buddy are down to go.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

babyjake

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crest, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Bollinger
Member #

It's nice to drive up Thursday night. We ran it from Laughlin to baker. Drove up Thursday night, stayed in a hotel. Started Friday morning and ended after the water crossing Sunday mid day.

ABomb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Mesa, CA
Member #

I know the weekends can get a little busy this time of year with the holidays and whatnot, but I'd love to head out to Anza, maybe diablo drop off (I checked out the drop off maybe 2-3 months ago and it looked good).