San Diego

• HTML tutorial

cdudley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Escondido, CA
Member #

Escondido here. Has a San Diego meetup been decided on? I like the Lost Abbey idea (lots of street parking around there, but the parking lot gets full quickly). Another option is Dos Desperados (decent parking) or Booze Brothers (large outdoor area to mingle).

tstead60

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Diego California
Member #

Checking in from Valley Center.
Escondido here. Has a San Diego meetup been decided on? I like the Lost Abbey idea (lots of street parking around there, but the parking lot gets full quickly). Another option is Dos Desperados (decent parking) or Booze Brothers (large outdoor area to mingle).
Second this idea.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cdudley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Escondido, CA
Member #

Also - every Friday night from April-September downtown Escondido hosts "Cruisin' Grand". It would be cool to get a group of overlanders to setup on a side street with vehicles, RTT's, etc. Anyone interested?

Reactions: Tuns of Fun

tstead60

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Diego California
Member #

Don't have a rtt but I'm down to participate
I hear it's a pretty nice spot for a sunset.

Sent from my Pixel using OB Talk mobile app
Also - every Friday night from April-September downtown Escondido hosts "Cruisin' Grand". It would be cool to get a group of overlanders to setup on a side street with vehicles, RTT's, etc. Anyone interested?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

babyjake

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crest, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Bollinger
Member #

Nothing yet. I'm sure when it gets closer to desert season we will have something going.

ABomb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Mesa, CA
Member #

La Mesa here. Just getting started and have a lot to learn. Really looking forward to getting a feel for overlanding as opposed to traditional camping. Can't wait for it to cool down--might even brave the heat to get a feel for the new Power Wagon off road.

ABomb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Mesa, CA
Member #

I'm down for some trails. Did the Canyon Sin Nombre--Arroyo Seco Del Diablo--Arroyo Tapiado loop a couple weeks ago. It was hot, but not too bad in the shade when we were out of the rigs. Guess Sundays have opened up now that the Chargers are gone...Maybe a little adventure sometime in the next couple weeks?

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

Anyone w/ a Yota (re: doesn't need to be a LC) in the area - local TLCA chapter is Beach n Toys, can find on ih8mud. We meet around 6:00PM the first Tuesday of every month at Mike's BBQ is San Marcos. Close to a bunch of you. Lot's of cool rigs, and a good group of people. Come on out or check out on Mud if anyone's interested.

Reactions: Tuns of Fun