San Diego

• HTML tutorial

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
I can't find any maps of the Gate Fire, but yes, it was in that area. I would think everything would be open by Father's Day though, and I don't think the fire was on Otay Mountain itself. Additionally, there is more than one way up the mountain. Access can be had from Dulzura (Marron Valley Road) and from near Pio Pico (Otay Lakes Road). There used to be access at the 905 (Alta Road), but I am not sure if that is now closed or not.

YETI X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clairemont, San Diego, CA 92117
Member #

Nice seeing @YETI X also stuck in traffic this evening!

Sent from my Pixel using OB Talk mobile app
Good seeing you too @WhatTheZo ! You're the first OB member I've spotted on the road. (I guess my license plate makes it easy to figure out who I am. :grinning:

I was going to ask you (but then my lane took off), is your awning locked to your roof rack? If so, why?

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
Do we have a plan for Father's Day/Otay?

I think I have managed to juggle enough balls around and free up the day.

babyjake

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crest, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Bollinger
Member #

Not gonna make it for Father's Day. Also bronco isn't back on the road yet from doing autofab motor and trans mounts. =\

socalmtbiker

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

I hear that. I just drag them along with me though. They really like going 4xing as long as we stop and hike every once in awhile.
I do the same but it's been getting tougher. My daughter tends to get migraines so I have to make sure trails aren't too rough and I have to watch the heat. My other two are becoming debbie downers. Reminds me of myself. Winter and cooler days we head to Anza Borrego, split mtn, wind caves area. They tolerated a trip to sheep canyon but it was an ordeal. Warmer times we venture to idyllwild and carlsbad state beach. Where do you like to go when you take the kids?

Username Not Found

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oceanside, CA
Member #

I do the same but it's been getting tougher. My daughter tends to get migraines so I have to make sure trails aren't too rough and I have to watch the heat. My other two are becoming debbie downers. Reminds me of myself. Winter and cooler days we head to Anza Borrego, split mtn, wind caves area. They tolerated a trip to sheep canyon but it was an ordeal. Warmer times we venture to idyllwild and carlsbad state beach. Where do you like to go when you take the kids?
Anza Borrego, Valley of the Moon and J-tree in the spring/fall. Idyllwild, Big Bear in the summer.
I'm headed up to Holcomb Valley this weekend with them for some climbing and exploring.