San Diego, CA 92117, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Steinberg
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy

Come join us for a day of fun, food, great time. Check out each other's rigs and talk about past and future trailing adventures with like minded off-roaders. This is a family & furry friend event.

May 13. We will have 2 local bands at the Fiesta Island Takeover event. Mario Band & The Hellhounds & a DJ. Waiting to confirm a third band. Should be an amazing event. I have also confirmed the food vendor which will be Baja Dogs. But don’t be afraid to bring your grill and fire up something good. When I know the music schedule I’ll update the event forum.

Last edited:

yak51

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Sounds really good. Marked alerts on the calendar. I definitely want to cruze down from Escondido to check this out.

Thanks for the opportunity .

Patrick-A51

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego,California
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
w6pea
Sounds like it’ll be a lot of fun. I will discuss this with “She Who Must be Obeyed “ hopefully we will be able to attend.

Wickedjeepadventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA 92117, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Steinberg
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Please make sure to bring your folding chairs and warm blankets. We will have 2 food vendors, but you can also cookout if you would like. Also, we will have Kayaks, but bring your water activity toys and have some fun. Attached is the event layout. The early you arrive the better the spot. Hope to see you there. After entering the island head right at the split and follow around until your on the west side of the island. This is the best sunset location. If you miss the turn just come back around. It’s a circle. Look for the OB flag.

Attachments