Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
If yall are interested ive got a mostly dirt route that runs from Ramona to Santa Rosa. I dont live out there anymore but will share the data.

Reactions: SpaceGhost

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Hopefully this comes through. Good day route with dirt. Dont have to get started real early and will put you up top with plenty of time to setup, relax and enjoy the view. Let me know if that link works.

Shared route
From 21896-21884 Pamo Rd to Old Log Cabin access via Forest Rd.

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

Hopefully this comes through. Good day route with dirt. Dont have to get started real early and will put you up top with plenty of time to setup, relax and enjoy the view. Let me know if that link works.

Shared route
From 21896-21884 Pamo Rd to Old Log Cabin access via Forest Rd.

Link worked! I changed the starting point to SY Julian Pie Company and saved it. Thanks!

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
King of Hammers - Gonna head out to catch the Trophy Truck race and KOH race...Thurs, Friday, bail on Sat (2/6-2/8). Let me know if anyone else is going. Have 2 rigs going so far.

Reactions: Downs

TheeWestbrook

Rank 0

Contributor I

San Diego
First Name
Colton
Last Name
Westbrook
This.. is a good idea! I’m some what new to the scene and would like to get out and explore SoCal. Also check the IG TheeWestbrook.

Lramirez

Rank V
Launch Member

Educator II

Los Angeles, CA 90032, USA
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Ramiez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Roxanne
What dates u are thinking?

I am available Aug 20th weekend or August 27th weekend.

About my driving skills are nativist and my jeep (Roxanne) is capable but my daily driver too.

SDrnd2

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Point Loma, San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Walter
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
I was hoping for something sooner maybe end of this month. I’m trying to save august for mountain west expo which is 27-29AUG.

Rcad

Rank 0

Contributor I

Wildomar, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Cadman
I'm very interested in joining you guys as well. I've been doing some Big Bear day trips lately scouting trails and primitive camps, but open to anything up there. Easy trails sound good to me... I've installed a lift and 37's on the JL but not ready to tear it up yet.
As much as I hate being flakey, I do sometimes find out I need to work on a Satuday at the last minute so there's a possibilty I'd have to back out.

Reactions: SDrnd2 and Lramirez