US West San Diego Overland Bound Trail Runs

• HTML tutorial

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

Well this is a perfect way to show people the local spots. I think this would be a good kickoff spot. 4 corners is a good rally point. Plenty of variety for people to go off and try different obstacles. The lookout area is cool too and when it's manned the rangers are super nice.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Trails and coffee.
Looks like it will be a run to Carroll canyon. Also looks like we have a meeting spot of 4 corners. I’ll set a rally point up for but we just need to set a day. How does May 25th work or we could try for a meet up on May 4th but that is a short time from now

May4th open
May11 weekend is mother’s day
May18 I’m out of town
May25th open

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

I'm going to the river this weekend and to the Sequoias on Memorial weekend, so I won't be able to make it. But you should still plan something, the problem with planning things, is that the timing never works out for everyone every time.

Reactions: hopkillin

velociraptured

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Ellis
Member #

Trails and coffee.
Looks like it will be a run to Carroll canyon. Also looks like we have a meeting spot of 4 corners. I’ll set a rally point up for but we just need to set a day. How does May 25th work or we could try for a meet up on May 4th but that is a short time from now

May4th open
May18 I’m out of town
May25th open
I'm down for the 25th..

Nicholas Levitt

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Oceanside, CA, USA
Member #

I have not been to any of the meetups yet or gotten involved with the group, just stalking you guys on the forums. Would it be ok for a new face to join your crew for this run? Also I can do the 25th.

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
Trails and coffee.

May4th open
May18 I’m out of town
May25th open
I'd like to go on the 25th depends on work.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
if everyone that is going can please check into the rally point that way we will have an idea of who is coming. Thanks can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow.

tstead60

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Diego California
Member #

Anyone interested in doing the Arizona Traverse during the 4th of July holiday? Cool trip I saw on expedition portal.

The trip has self scaling difficulty and shouldn't prove too difficult for anything shy of a Prius.

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
Anyone interested in doing the Arizona Traverse during the 4th of July holiday? Cool trip I saw on expedition portal.

The trip has self scaling difficulty and shouldn't prove too difficult for anything shy of a Prius.
Looks like a fun trip...enjoy!

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
Looking to get out next month weekend of the 16th-18th, not sure where yet....seeing if anyone is interested..