US West San Diego - James Baroud Evasion Roof Top Tent - SOLD

• HTML tutorial

SDRover

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Diego
Member #

SOLD

Hi All, I am moving to a garage that will not accommodate my hard shell James Baroud Evasion Roof Top Tent. Rather than trying to store it I would rather let it go to a new home. It is currently mounted on my 2011 Land Rover LR4 with a Front Runner Rack. The model is the Evasion Standard Size and is Black. Condition is good on exterior and excellent on the interior. Have always covered the mattress and also purchased the optional comfort pad.

New models sell around the $4,000 +/- range and the Comfort Pad is an additional $275.00. I purchased mine new from a local dealer in Escondido. Purchased in September 2017 new. My mount is custom for the front runner rack and don't have the original mounting hardware. This is large and not possible to ship without a great deal of effort - so local pickup only please in San Diego.

Last edited:

SDRover

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Diego
Member #

We would possibly like to come pick up this weekend if you're ok with the offer.... $2500 since you bring a pee bottle up [emoji6]
I thought of that after I posted the videos, lol. We’ve always used sheets over the mattress and never had any spills. Are you out of state? I’m pretty firm in the price or rather just put in storage. Happy to talk on the phone, 619-208-9049.