First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
they are getting ready for the corona virus to hit
Another example of how "You cant fix stupid !" All we need is panicky idiots. If I couldn't go two weeks without going to the store for anything I hope some one will put me in the booby hatch.

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
I'll bought a huge case of TP just in case. If it's TEOTWAWKI, I can trade rolls of it for multiple wives from other tribes.

Stocked up on all of the possibly made in china toiletries as well. Avoiding P & G as much as possible. If there's a run on dental floss, I'm golden.

Last edited:

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
I haven’t ever run out, since I have rolls stashed away in my truck and camper, but I also always bring paper towels, and especially baby wipes. Baby wipes are wonderful when you are in the middle of nowhere.
This. Always have 2 to 3 packages of baby wipes in my camping gear anyways, plus another 1 or 2 stashed in the Jeep. I also always bring a bunch of TP and paper towels as well. I am clumsy and spill stuff all the time, so I always have extra.

egilbe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Biddeford, Maine, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Gilbert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFT263, HAM:
My GF always buys backups of everything. When she opens a new bottle of Ketchup, she makes a note and buys its replacement, same with toothpaste, and everything else in the house. Hell, she has an emergency frozen pizza in the freezer. She buys the blue 12 packs of Charmin, 6 rolls go upstairs, 6 rolls go downstairs. Then she buys another 12 pack and stores it in the closet. I made fun of her once so she let it get down to 2 spare rolls, then Covid hit and all the store shelves were emptied of TP. Boy, I showed her nothing bad would happen if she didn't have spare TP on hand. We were down to raiding our hiking packs for toilet paper. I grabbed some spare paper towels from work, but we never needed to use them, thankfully.

Now, we are back up to between 12 to 24 rolls in the house.

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
When the covids visited last year and tp shortages hit, I already had a year's supply. Some things you just don't want to get caught short on so it was just an "oh, well, no problem here". I do tend to stockpile some of the essentials. I just got back from a short trip and I will now restock the travel supply.