rtic coolers are on sale currently

• HTML tutorial

RaggedViking

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Readsboro, VT
Member #

Here's what I need to research: which one of these buggers will holder beer growlers and bombers upright! I have the Tundra 35 and it's the perfect size for the back of the 4Runner, as well as a few days out with the family. BUT - if we go on a craft beer run - I can't put them in there because the son of a gun is too shallow!!! By an inch!!!! (This is a lead into a great joke about life, but..)

NV.Recon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Reno, Nevada
Member #

Here's what I need to research: which one of these buggers will holder beer growlers and bombers upright! I have the Tundra 35 and it's the perfect size for the back of the 4Runner, as well as a few days out with the family. BUT - if we go on a craft beer run - I can't put them in there because the son of a gun is too shallow!!! By an inch!!!! (This is a lead into a great joke about life, but..)
Give me 45 mins and I will check the 65 for ya

OB 3319

NV.Recon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Reno, Nevada
Member #

Can't speak for any of the other models but this is an rtic 65. It will easily fit 10 growlers with room to spare. The lid doesn't touch the bottles when closed. Hope this helps.
20170207_075516.jpg20170207_075511.jpg

OB 3319

Everyday

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

Can't speak for any of the other models but this is an rtic 65. It will easily fit 10 growlers with room to spare. The lid doesn't touch the bottles when closed. Hope this helps.
View attachment 15913View attachment 15914

OB 3319
downside is they're all sold out of the 65 and 45...and i don't believe they'll be making the same "style" anymore from the yeti lawsuit. We'll just have to wait and see what they come out with next...

NV.Recon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Reno, Nevada
Member #

RaggedViking

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Readsboro, VT
Member #

Well, there ya go @RaggedViking it looks like there is still hope. I don't know if you were looking for a 65 but it definitely fits. If you wanted a 45, just cross reference depth specs with the 65 and you are set. Thanks @Steve

OB 3319
Well, let's be honest - who goes out and gets just one growler these days!!!

Thanks for getting back to me on it.

Reactions: NV.Recon

Tahoe.Adventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA
Member #

I missed the sale. But any opinions about should I buy it off amazon, or wait until the new design?
Tough to say, honestly. If you are willing to pay the normal price on Amazon, go for it. But no one really knows what they will cost or even look like at this point. Or even know the date when they will be available (spring time is they are shooting for)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using OB Talk mobile app

EDIT: I retract my statement above, looks like RTIC just posted new news!!

Last edited:

Obi-Juan

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern California - San Fernando Valley
First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL
Ok, just to clarify for those of you that missed the BIG RTIC Coolers Sale...

RTIC Coolers still has stock on the 45 and 65's, they just aren't at the huge discount that they were at for the past week or so. Remember, no tax and free shipping in most states as well! See links below...

RTIC 65 $199

RTIC 45 $174.99

And according to their site regarding the new 2017 redesign and 2016 old stock info (per RTIC Coolers website):

2017 Product Rollout Update

RTIC's 2017 Products Line to be Rolled Out on or before May 1, 2017.
RTIC is excited to announce more details on the Company’s rollout of its new 2017 product line.

The Company plans to sell its remaining 2016 Models for the next few months and then launch our 2017 Models on or before May 1, 2017, in time for the summer season. We will continue to offer on our website many items at a discount of up to 30%, while supplies last. Upon the launch of the 2017 Summer Product Line, we will return to our regular everyday low pricing, keeping true to our promise to deliver "Over Built – Not Over Priced" products.

RTIC's new product line will have the same high level of quality and will include new and highly desired features:

Our coolers will include a Dual Drain Plug System which will allow easier operation. The new coolers will include two drain plugs. An oversized drain plug on one side of the cooler to allow faster and easier draining and a standard size drain plug on the other side with an integrated vacuum relief valve to allow easier opening of the cooler lid by reducing the pressure inside the cooler when the plug is pressed.
The RTIC 20 will now include a molded-in divider slot inside the cooler to allow you to easily separate and organize your contents.
Our tumblers will have a new more modern look allowing them to fit more cup holders while maintaining their extraordinary insulating properties of keeping drinks cold for up to 60 hours.
Our bottles will allow you have great filtered water when you want it utilizing the all new RTIC integrated filtration system giving you healthier, great-tasting water. All our filters and containers will be BPA-free and remove contaminants and unpleasant odors.
New Products:
Products Coming in Summer 2017 include a 145 quart cooler, the new laser etched logo, the light blue cooler, the RTIC Water Resistant Duffle Bag, Tall Boy, V-Shape Stackable Pint Tumblers, Water Bottles, a 40 oz. Tumbler, New cup holder friendly Handles, Food Containers, Additional Sport Bottles and the exclusive RTIC Water Filtration System for select RTIC drinkware.

So, keep an eye out for the many new and exciting products coming in the Summer 2017!

Thanks again for your support. We appreciate all our customers and fans.

Sincerely,

John Jacobsen, Founder
RTIC Coolers

RaggedViking

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Readsboro, VT
Member #

Tough to say, honestly. If you are willing to pay the normal price on Amazon, go for it. But no one really knows what they will cost or even look like at this point. Or even know the date when they will be available (spring time is they are shooting for)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using OB Talk mobile app

EDIT: I retract my statement above, looks like RTIC just posted new news!!
Here's where I am with it all: We don't know all the details of the suit, but there's plenty of homegrown testing that's been done comparing RTIC to YETI - and they perform pretty on par with one another. For all we know, that could change. YETI may decree that the insulation being used can't be used by RTIC anymore, who knows. All I know is that the current ones are tried and true - so get one while you can.

Prices always are higher on new products!!!

Reactions: Tahoe.Adventures

Rob B

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

If TL;DR
Yeti sued Rtic, they worked something out, thus the Rtic re-design and the sale on the old design.