• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Coach Reese

Rank II

Traveler I

Dallas, OR
Member #

Hey Everyone,

I'm part of NW Overland Quest. We explore the Pacific Northwest as a team and share route information from our adventures. Most of us are weekend warriors and sometimes manage to get one or two weeks off during the year to take longer trips together. We are currently focused on routes in Oregon before we tackle Washington. When we first started, folks in our area were stuck in this mindset that the only overlanding opportunities were at Browns Camp OHV Area and Barlow Road, unless they wanted to go all the way to Moab. There are so many great places to explore in this state and most can be done with a stock 4x4. We've built a decent list and are now organizing them better. Here are our current routes. There are several more in the hopper, but we make sure to run them through at least once before sharing publicly.

Here are some of the most popular. Hopefully these help you plan your own adventures. Feel free to ask questions on here or Instagram @nwoverlandquest.

Last edited:

StevePDX

Rank I

Member I

PORTLAND
First Name
Steven
Last Name
S
Member #

This is an awesome list. I did the Friend school to Barlow trip with some other trails based on this article earlier in the season. I'm looking forward to checking out some of the other routes asap.