US Rocky Mountain Rocky Mountain Overland Rally, Aug 1-4, 2019

• HTML tutorial

Ray Hyland

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

After a few years of planning, the latest event in the Overland Rallies series is coming to Colorado.

The new 2019 Rocky Mountain Overland Rally will be held in Gunnison CO, Aug 1-4.

It will follow the same family-friendly, all-inclusive, fun and affordable format as our other events, the NW Overland Rally and the BC Overland Rally.

We are still building out the website, but expect great vendors, instructors, a technical driving course, trail rides, food, happy hours, a campfire, and a free nightly raffle.

Post questions here and I will answer them asap.

Cheers

Ray

Edy Coyote

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Denver CO
First Name
Edy
Last Name
Coyote
Member #

After a few years of planning, the latest event in the Overland Rallies series is coming to Colorado.

The new 2019 Rocky Mountain Overland Rally will be held in Gunnison CO, Aug 1-4.

It will follow the same family-friendly, all-inclusive, fun and affordable format as our other events, the NW Overland Rally and the BC Overland Rally.

We are still building out the website, but expect great vendors, instructors, a technical driving course, trail rides, food, happy hours, a campfire, and a free nightly raffle.

Cheers

Ray

I will be there!

Reactions: Ray Hyland

Scott Riley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Cheers

Ray

Barring any unforseen circumstances, I will be there too! Thanks for putting this together, and I love the rally logo design... old school!

Reactions: Ray Hyland