Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

New build going down. 2022 RAM 3500 Tradesman.
The first stage is fully optioned out Carli Suspension Pintop system. Installed at CJC Offroad (superb team over there).
Raceline x CJC Offroad Avengers 17x9 +20
Toyo Tires Open Country M/T 37x13.5

A lot more to come. Follow along via Instagram - @roaminglost
DSC06453.jpg
DSC06468.jpg
DSC06471.jpg
DSC06593.jpg

200LC

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Hord
Member #

@roaminglost For some reason I felt like I've seen some sort of mount made for airbags to be free from attachment I could have sworn I seen that on CJC website. I could be wrong though not the first time. Also I was on Dissent website and they don't show anything for the Rams, I know you mention your bumper being prototype but thought they had some stuff already fab up. I have a 2018 Ram 2500 that I can't find a good looking bumper anywhere with a winch mount.

Reactions: Michael

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

@roaminglost For some reason I felt like I've seen some sort of mount made for airbags to be free from attachment I could have sworn I seen that on CJC website. I could be wrong though not the first time. Also I was on Dissent website and they don't show anything for the Rams, I know you mention your bumper being prototype but thought they had some stuff already fab up. I have a 2018 Ram 2500 that I can't find a good looking bumper anywhere with a winch mount.
yeah the Daystar cradles. def helps. but still not a fan of airbags.
This bumper is a one-off to gauge interest. so they prob wont go into production unless they get enough inquiries. They did the same for the f250 (which is still not released)
Tho unfortunately this wouldn't fit 2018. This would only fit 2019+

Krazyjohnny

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Northwest Arkansas
First Name
John
Last Name
Ruff
Looks great. Have you compiled a build sheet for this project?

I know going into this for our weekend outings has been daunting both with all of the equipment out there and the cost. It would be interesting know what the value is on the build vs. what was sponsored.

You have more in the front end with lights, winch and bumper than my old crusty arse could justify but, dayum it looks good.

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Looks great. Have you compiled a build sheet for this project?

I know going into this for our weekend outings has been daunting both with all of the equipment out there and the cost. It would be interesting know what the value is on the build vs. what was sponsored.

You have more in the front end with lights, winch and bumper than my old crusty arse could justify but, dayum it looks good.
I do have a build sheet. And at a full cost of about $153,167 with the cost of the truck.
This would include stuff that hasn't been installed yet.

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
yeah the Daystar cradles. def helps. but still not a fan of airbags.
This bumper is a one-off to gauge interest. so they prob wont go into production unless they get enough inquiries. They did the same for the f250 (which is still not released)
Tho unfortunately this wouldn't fit 2018. This would only fit 2019+
That truck can handle 4x that weight. Air bags are like throwing money in the wind.
Zim

Reactions: Michael