Launch Member

Member III

Kingsburg, CA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Regier
Member #

I'm going to be running the bullet led lights also. How did you run your wiring? I was wanting run the clearance lights higher like you did, but may just run it through the bottom portion on my frame.

jdavera

Rank 0

Contributor I

View attachment 45556 My build currently sits like this. I think I might have it powder coated for around $300 or so. Im trying to decide if i want to custom make some fenders, or use the standard 10" jeep fenders that won't cover my tires. Playing around with a few options. I'm enjoying everyone's builds
Caddis, your trailer looks similar than mine

pyrotyro

Rank III

Advocate II

coloRADo
I'm going to be running the bullet led lights also. How did you run your wiring? I was wanting run the clearance lights higher like you did, but may just run it through the bottom portion on my frame.
I am running all my wiring up under the top 1x2 frame rail. I tacked in some generic clamps to run my wires through and I’ll do my best to clean them up and keep it neat and out of the way. All my lights (save license plate light) are up high on the trailer like the side markers, as well as my aux power will need to be high to cross the trailer and be usable.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

jdavera

Rank 0

Contributor I

Question, are you using the Dexter 3500# axle? Did you use regular lug nuts with your TRD wheels, or something else?
Yes i have Dexter 3500# but also i got spacers. So in the spacers I have regular nuts and on the wheels I have the OEM toyota style lug nuts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pyrotyro

Rank III

Advocate II

coloRADo
Got some more odds and ends done today.
Bulkhead in. This will separate the cargo area from the kitchen/ electrical area. Also got some 1/2” rubber mat fitted.

IMG_5673.jpg

And then test fit the battery/ shelf. I will have my solar controller, small inverter, and all wiring connections in this area.

IMG_5672.jpg

Also got the inside of the box and fenders caulked... gettin there!

Reactions: Sreese210

pyrotyro

Rank III

Advocate II

coloRADo
Got the doors skinned and latches cut in.

IMG_5676.jpg

IMG_5677.jpg

Then finished up the stabilizers and brackets

IMG_5679.jpg

IMG_5678.jpg

Did a little prep work to hopefully paint the bottom and flares tomorrow.

IMG_5680.jpg

The lid should be done tomorrow, hopefully. Then we will build the rtt rack and other topside goodies!

Sreese210

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Seattle, Washington, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Reese
Member #

Feels like we're finally getting somewhere! Got the box framed, front (bike rack) receiver in, and floor on.

Then got to work on the walls

Heres how she sits as of now. Note the spare tire is only mocked up.

The bike is pretty tight to the spare, I will probably just push it out an inch or two by drilling a new hole in the rack...
Looks amazing!

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

jdavera

Rank 0

Contributor I

View attachment 46310

View attachment 46311

View attachment 46312

View attachment 46313

View attachment 46314

The lid should be done tomorrow, hopefully. Then we will build the rtt rack and other topside goodies!

Hi, quick question...where you bought those latches ? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caddis

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kingsburg, CA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Regier
Member #

View attachment 46310

View attachment 46311

View attachment 46312

View attachment 46313

View attachment 46314

I like the rear stabilizers. What the height from the ground to the bottom of your frame. I was going to do something like that, but was afraid the stands wouldn't be long enough.