• HTML tutorial

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Buenos dias SouthWest members!!

Just wanted to reach out to my area and the Texas Coastal Bend members as well. I'm looking to use Rally Point here really soon now that I got my rig up and going. Slowly upgrading and modifying every month. The end goal of my rig is to be an off-road mobile kitchen. I love to cook, especially grill, so natural why not turn my '17 JKU into a kitchen?!

So far....

AFE Power Magnum FLOW Pro DRY S filter (Soon to be a Momentum GT Pro DRY S Cold Air Intake in January).
AFE Power MACH Force-Xp 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System.
Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer.
Rubicon Express Front Coil Spring Spacer 1.75."
Rubicon Express Oil Pan Skid Plate
G2 Axle 1.5" Wheel Spacer Kit

I do not plan on lifting my vehicle or changing out my stock rims anytime soon, so various spacers it is to achieve better stability and height.

I know there's not very many of us down here, but hoping those that are reach out or the OB members that travel down here from time to time reach out so we can schedule some meet ups and especially cookouts!!

KIMG1789.jpgD.jpg 3.jpg2.jpg

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Subscribed since I am in the Corpus area several times a year.
Awesome!! There's a OB member from Corpus thats trying to start a monthly meet-up. I hope it happens since there's not very many of us down here in S. Texas. Hope to meet ya one day and maybe hit up a trail or just hangout and cookout somewhere scenic.

Cheers!!

Hachi

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Edinburg, Texas
Member #

Just barely sign up with overland, still navigating OB websites and the forum, like ur post. I have not posted anything yet. I have 4Runner 2011, lifted 3", with Shrockworks Bumper, Im working on a Basecamp trailer project, that my 4Runner will tow, I guess I more space to place my gear.

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

@AGENT-X @Hachi WELCOME!! Good to see OB member growth here in the Valley!! Ive been here for about 6 years now and just joined OB last year. Ive reached out to some of the other Valley members from the OB map, but no real luck on communication. No pressure though. Hoping to link up, hangout, go wheeling, and whatnot. I frequently hit up the Island and explore past Access 6. Its pretty fun crossing over from the surf side to the bay side. Great views!!

Jose Losoya

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denton, TX, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Losoya
Member #

Hey! I just joined overland bound yesterday, waiting on my member badge! Im From Outskirts of San benito, Los Indios to be exact! Nice to see members down here, i didnt rhink there would be any! Hit me up if yall want to group up some day!

Jose Losoya

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denton, TX, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Losoya
Member #

@AGENT-X @Hachi WELCOME!! Good to see OB member growth here in the Valley!! Ive been here for about 6 years now and just joined OB last year. Ive reached out to some of the other Valley members from the OB map, but no real luck on communication. No pressure though. Hoping to link up, hangout, go wheeling, and whatnot. I frequently hit up the Island and explore past Access 6. Its pretty fun crossing over from the surf side to the bay side. Great views!!
Would love to do that! Lived here my whole life but really havent explored much of the island, been to the access but not too far!

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Would love to do that! Lived here my whole life but really havent explored much of the island, been to the access but not too far!
Exploring with others definitely eases your mind on adventuring out further. I always take another buddy with a rig with me. Some areas are pretty sketchy and can easily become stuck. Fun times though!! Haha!!

Just received your message Jose, I'll message you in there.

Jose Losoya

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denton, TX, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Losoya
Member #

There is a jeep meetup on sat April 7th at the island we can all get together there!

This is the info!

These are the meet times for next Saturday's convoy to the island.

HEB in San Juan @ 9
(Rolling out by 10)

Home Depot in Harlingen @ 9:30
(Rolling out by 10:45)

Hwy 100 And expressway for the ppl from Brownsville 10:30

*** WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE SOUTH PADRE ISLAND CONVENTION CENTER AT 12 THEN HEAD TO ACCESS 6 ***

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

There is a jeep meetup on sat April 7th at the island we can all get together there!

This is the info!

These are the meet times for next Saturday's convoy to the island.

HEB in San Juan @ 9
(Rolling out by 10)

Home Depot in Harlingen @ 9:30
(Rolling out by 10:45)

Hwy 100 And expressway for the ppl from Brownsville 10:30

*** WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE SOUTH PADRE ISLAND CONVENTION CENTER AT 12 THEN HEAD TO ACCESS 6 ***
Awesome!! I'll be there!!

Reactions: Jose Losoya