• HTML tutorial

Sea Diamond

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Sea
Last Name
Diamond
Here's a few from our last trip...along the coast from Hong Kong...along the Vietnam...Myanmar...and Tibetan borders

Attachments

Sea Diamond

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Sea
Last Name
Diamond
Or that's absolutely amazing the way you are getting around over there.
Well let me tell you...it sure wasn't easy at times. With a zero policy towards covid we had to be very careful where we traveled and how long we stayed. Anyways that's all changed now so our next trip (this Spring) is going to be far easier.

OVRLNDCBR

Rank V

Advocate I

Canberra ACT, Australia
First Name
Jarrad
Last Name
Horne
Member #

Pic's of my new Next-Gen Ford Ranger Raptor! 12month wait but finally its here. I went and picked up my new Patriot Camper X3 the other day too, am super happy with how rig and camper look hooked up. Now to get out and use it!!

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Pic's of my new Next-Gen Ford Ranger Raptor! 12month wait but finally its here. I went and picked up my new Patriot Camper X3 the other day too, am super happy with how rig and camper look hooked up. Now to get out and use it!!
Nice!

WesternDirtRoads

Rank VI

Influencer I

Hayward, CA, USA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Zacharoff
Member #

Service Branch
Army Sergeant
Love ❤ the color! Big money, best setup. Congratulations

Westerndirtroads.com

Attachments