Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

No Known Boundaries

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Western US
Member #

Doing a quick overnighter for NYE, but this year is essentially wrapped up. Totalled 6 states, 10 National Forest systems, 1 BLM system, & 2 National Parks for a total of 55 nights to date. While the 75 night goal didn't materialize, next year is a shot at redemption. 'Til then!

greydog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Albuquerque, New Mexcio
First Name
Hugh
Last Name
Bryce
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KA5KLX
Well, I'm not quite done. Always a "build in progress". But here she sits so far.
07' JKU. 3" Zone lift, 9500 XRC Gen2 winch, rock sliders and some other goodies. Oh yah, and my wife loves to ride topless in it!

Only takes a few minutes to remove the rack completely. Top still comes off easily with the rack in place.
Great looking rig and I really like the wheels you have on her they look just like the ones I have on my JK I guess great minds think alike!

ZanSTI

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middle Tennessee
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Few photos from the last few months. Snow from a few weeks ago just chilling in a field and the other 3 from Cruisers on the Rocks at Windrock Park (yes, I don't have a land cruiser, was just one of the trail leads). Fun times, just planning out this year now.

Attachments

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Tahoe/Suburban's, before all the PLASTIC,....................nice! A couple of questions,......the back bumper, is it custom or a offered brand design? The front bumper looks like a minimalist custom. What was the reason for that direction rather than something more stout. I saw a couple of years back where 'Buckstop' offered front bumpers with full protection for your truck generation. 2nd question, How do you like the Milestars, and how are they in snow? Satisfied with them overall?. They were my first choice but were not available nationwaide in my 285x75Rx16 when I was looking. I got the Americus rugged MT's indtead, and have been satisfied so far.

Reactions: Bengt N