Jason
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6FTW
Service Branch
Navy Vet 1993-1997
That A-pillar IS sticker is such a nice touch, well done and sweet rig! Cool to see the progression of it
Thanks, Conner, but I can't take credit for it. My wife picked the decals and with the help of @IceIceBaby42 they decided on that location.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Reactions: Big Red Burb

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Normally when I use the F350 for mountain camping, I pull the trailer with one of the Jeeps on it and I stop to fuel everything up. This time around I had to drive the F350 for fuel without the trailer because it was blocked in by the Mustang that is out of gas. Then I had to go back to get the Jeep to fuel it up. Anyway here are two of my rigs that I camp out of.

Running the JKU without the hard top, roof rack, and RTT due to the trail we are taking this Saturday.

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Normally when I use the F350 for mountain camping, I pull the trailer with one of the Jeeps on it and I stop to fuel everything up. This time around I had to drive the F350 for fuel without the trailer because it was blocked in by the Mustang that is out of gas. Then I had to go back to get the Jeep to fuel it up. Anyway here are two of my rigs that I camp out of.

Running the JKU without the hard top, roof rack, and RTT due to the trail we are taking this Saturday.
Dream rig....Has Forest Service all over it and I'm obsessed. LOL. Thanks for sharing.
Zim

Reactions: Shahn and Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Dream rig....Has Forest Service all over it and I'm obsessed. LOL. Thanks for sharing.
Zim
This truck is a 1996 F350 with a 460 and 5 speed. Has cruise control and AC that works. Someone had changed out he front seats before I bought it. It has 147,000 miles on it but is in pretty good shape. It works well for us.