Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

I feel like it’s been 2020 all over again this year. I’ve been on lock down in the shop ever since the weather started getting descent. Made a 4 day trip to Arizona so the wife could see her grandparents. Then a 3 day trip to the in-laws to dig irrigation ditches. Other than that I feel like I’ve been locked away and had the keys thrown out. My dodge has been down for longer than I care to admit and longer than it ever has in its life. Finally busted out for a few hours this weekend. First 3 hours of Nevada nature that I’ve been able to enjoy all spring. 57E21F4D-04C0-4DE0-90CB-B4AF9FA43E51.jpeg

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
I feel like it’s been 2020 all over again this year. I’ve been on lock down in the shop ever since the weather started getting descent. Made a 4 day trip to Arizona so the wife could see her grandparents. Then a 3 day trip to the in-laws to dig irrigation ditches. Other than that I feel like I’ve been locked away and had the keys thrown out. My dodge has been down for longer than I care to admit and longer than it ever has in its life. Finally busted out for a few hours this weekend. First 3 hours of Nevada nature that I’ve been able to enjoy all spring. View attachment 195585
I feel you. I've been lucky that I've been able to get out on 2 trips (Dec & Feb) but that's it. Normally it's once or sometimes twice a month (even in the winter).

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

I feel you. I've been lucky that I've been able to get out on 2 trips (Dec & Feb) but that's it. Normally it's once or sometimes twice a month (even in the winter).
The closest I’ve gotten to any kind of adventure was when we went to Arizona. Valley of Fire is only an hour and a half from the wife’s grandparents house. Traffic the whole way and never got off the pavement.

Purpony

Rank I

Member I

CT
First Name
Marc
Last Name
C
Member #

Very cool! What storage containers are you running up top? I'm looking for the right ones to get.
Containers are the Plano 1919 boxes. They have a recess on the lid for an o-ring which i ordered direct from Plano. Been through a few extremely heavy downpours and everything stayed nice and dry. They are not as sturdy as some of the more expensive boxes but they work well.

Reactions: Desert Runner