Rank II

Enthusiast I

Oregon
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Hook
Member #

New member here. Got my first truck last Oct and starting to build it out. I will get better pics soon, but this is all I have to share for now.

I'm really looking forward to this new adventure!

Attachments

Last edited:

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Welcome to the Team from Upstate NY
I’m digging that softopper, I have one sitting in the box.
Happy New Year!

Caliber1

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Los Alamitos CA
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Mejia
Member #

New member here. Got my first truck last Oct and starting to build it out. I will get better pics soon, but this is all I have to share for now.

I'm really looking forward to this new adventure!
I also love the softopper. I wanted to put one on my truck but they don't make one large enough. I mean they don't make a garage large enough for my truck to fit inside to be locked up tight at night...

Enthusiast III

South Dayton, NY, USA
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
USMC 85'-89'
I built a drawer system in the bed to store cooking gear, recovery gear, tools, misc stuff all under where I put my truck bed tent. Keeps everything organized and dry and easy access. I do haul 5th wheel campers/trailers also, so I had to design it to work with the 5th wheel hitch that goes into the bed. Lift the access cover and install the hitch. Still need to bedliner the entire thing but that will be this coming spring in warmer weather.

Attachments

SteveC-Pro4X

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Havertown, PA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Coscia
Member #

Hey No Known Boundaries - cool video and photos. Really enjoyed that.

I'm heading west in March for a 3 month trek. It'll include your destinations. Any chance you'd share location coordinates for the places where you camped?

FrostyLX

Rank II

Contributor III

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ferguson
Member #

Frosty is still stock until the Gobi rack arrives in a few months, but that's not stopping us. Here's a few photos from our adventure yesterday in the Cherokee NF and Cohutta WMA.

Attachments