Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Our mother-ship. The momma mobile, that doubles as the gateway to our sanity. I have been 4wheelin all my life, i started out driving in the middle of nowhere in 4x4 in a cow pasture at age 9.

I cannot say enough good things about how refined this vehicle is. Not too much of any one thing. A real deal go anywhere do anything rig.

We call him, Pumbaa.

2.jpg

skumancer

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Panama City, Panama
First Name
Ricardo
Last Name
Chavarria
Member #

This were my last 3 camping trips of last year (I have not been out at all this year...)

First in a lagoon former over an extinct volcano - La Yeguada, Panama

Second in front of a waterfall, you can camp at the top of it - Las Palmas, Panama

Third at the continental divide, you can see both oceans from this mountain top - Parque Nacional Omar Torrijos, Panama

Attachments

stark-in-the-wild

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Salmon Creek, WA, USA
First Name
Reed
Last Name
Starkey
Member #

This were my last 3 camping trips of last year (I have not been out at all this year...)

First in a lagoon former over an extinct volcano - La Yeguada, Panama

Second in front of a waterfall, you can camp at the top of it - Las Palmas, Panama

Third at the continental divide, you can see both oceans from this mountain top - Parque Nacional Omar Torrijos, Panama
Thats a hell of a tent!!! Also awesome shot parked by the waterfall! I wish I had something like that nearish to me

skumancer

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Panama City, Panama
First Name
Ricardo
Last Name
Chavarria
Member #

Thats a hell of a tent!!! Also awesome shot parked by the waterfall! I wish I had something like that nearish to me

Thanks man! Panama is a small country, but all you have to do is look a bit and you’ll find beautiful places and people everywhere!!

The tent is amazing, honestly love gazelle. @Michael ‘s review convinced me!

William C aka “The Claw”

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Fork, Idaho, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Clawson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6MKX
Service Branch
Volunteer Fire
Awesome rig, I like your paint job. Is that truck bed paint on the bottom half ?
Hi

it is a two part epoxy called Monsta liner. you roll it on. Probably the hardest thing I have done to my rig, was taking that 100 grit sandpaper to the paint to prep it.. I put it on in 2012 and it has held up well. Keeps the custom pin stripping down to a minimum

Kirk T

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Palmdale, CA, USA
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Tylosky
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6NIE
Service Branch
Army and Navy
Picked my Jeep up from the shop after getting some maintenance work done I cannot do at my apartment and had to enjoy a short drive down to the river with weather so nice.

View attachment 150798
Hey! Looks like god social distancing to me. No one in sight. Of course I love that color!

Attachments