Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Pretty capable as is anyways. Small lift and bam! But not even that is needed for the JK
Thanks brother. I'm looking at getting either a 2.5"or 3" lift and run it with the stock tires for now until they wear out to get either 33" or 35" nitro trail grapplers or the new BFG KO2 tires. I wonder if their are members here that have or are running these tires.

Kaioken

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jacksonville, FL, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Casiano
Member #

Thanks brother. I'm looking at getting either a 2.5"or 3" lift and run it with the stock tires for now until they wear out to get either 33" or 35" nitro trail grapplers or the new BFG KO2 tires. I wonder if their are members here that have or are running these tires.
I'm running the KO2. I like them veryvwell. Nice in hwy and capable in off road.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I'm running the KO2. I like them veryvwell. Nice in hwy and capable in off road.
Cool those are the tires and also nittos that I'll be checking out here at the discount tires in Orlando this weekend to see them up close and get info on them.

Last edited:

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
Here's my stock jeep, soon to be a capable Overland vehicle.

The JKUR is capable as heck right out of the gate! Clearance is a problem though. Plus you have to put 35s on them to make the tires not look tiny.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

The JKUR is capable as heck right out of the gate! Clearance is a problem though. Plus you have to put 35s on them to make the tires not look tiny.
Thanks Wolfy! I'm planning on installing either a 2.5" or 3" lift with 35" nitto grapplers or KO2 BFG tires. I also got a Gobi Stealth Roof Rack coming my way in 6-9 weeks, I'm looking forward to installing that on the Jeep. Hopefully that should be more than enough of what I need for the trails and rocks! Plus I'll still have the LCG on the Jeep.

P.S. Still a working progress and under construction. Lol

Reactions: stage7