Launch Member

Enthusiast III

calgary, alberta, canada
First Name
christian
Last Name
scagliati
Member #

I hope someday I have the opportunity to see the Northern Lights.
that would be a long as drive for you..!! but possible... fall season they usually go crazy weather is not warm but is not completely cold... so that would be the time.. what ever you do to come up here and watch them.... will be totally worth it.!!! lol

Reactions: mtn_nic

craigR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mt Dora, FL
Member #

SOLD!!!))) 275? Do you need the spacers for them.

Nope, no spacers. They fit stock height with zero rubbing, on or off road for me. I've read others report minor rubbing, but I've not seen it reported on TRD's. I would imagine the TRD rim offset/backspacing is appropriately sized for the 275 KO2. I'm going to lift mine eventually, but really trying to see what it is we're looking to do first, then decide what's needed.

Right after I got them, I tried to see if I could make them rub. Nada. This was stuffed all the way to the bump stop on the rear. Fit in the wheel well perfectly.

Same spot, other side, with front stuffed.

mad4runner

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Staten Island, New York
First Name
Uladzimir
Last Name
Zhukouski
Member #

Nope, no spacers. They fit stock height with zero rubbing, on or off road for me. I've read others report minor rubbing, but I've not seen it reported on TRD's. I would imagine the TRD rim offset/backspacing is appropriately sized for the 275 KO2. I'm going to lift mine eventually, but really trying to see what it is we're looking to do first, then decide what's needed.

Right after I got them, I tried to see if I could make them rub. Nada. This was stuffed all the way to the bump stop on the rear. Fit in the wheel well perfectly.

Same spot, other side, with front stuffed.
Thanks man. You just give me all the answer I was looking for.

Reactions: mtn_nic and craigR

craigR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mt Dora, FL
Member #

Thanks man. You just give me all the answer I was looking for.

My pleasure, happy to help. I did a ton of reading before deciding.

My only recommendation is to get them at a place that has a "Road Force Balance" machine. I bought mine at Discount Tire and had to take mine back to get rebalanced (vibration from 55-60mph) because they didn't use that machine the first time. No issues now, but the BFG's are reportedly troublesome when it comes to balancing, from what I read. I think it has more do with being a 55lbs A/T than actually being a BFG thing, but who knows.

Pic for the pic thread...