Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Can't wait Jake !!! Looking for to a meet up at some point !!!
WranglerScout - for sure man! As you know, I'm on a 50 state road trip and have a questionnaire I use to obtain contact info. Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1 - that way I'll have your contact info when I'm in the area! Safe travels man and enjoy that open road!

Traveler

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Turlock,Ca.
Member #

Here is my Jade 2000 4Runner. Love this small truck, plan on keeping it forever. Hoping to drive from NYC to Baja California this year. I keep it pretty close to stock and don't plan on abusing her.
Keep it! They don't make em that way any more

Eric Haltom

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Mesa, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Haltom
Last Name
Family
Member #

My work in progress

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using OB Talk mobile app
Nice ride! I will be in the market for a camper shell hopefully sooner than later. I narrowed it down to ARE. If I'm not mistaken, you have the ARE overland series. How do you like it?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rocky

Brian Phipps

Rank 0

Traveler I

1996 Subaru Legacy L, 2.2L, 5 speed manual, 466k miles. 1999 Outback struts on the rear with 99 outback rear swaybar, 2001 outback struts on the front end and 2" strut spacers all the way around, 98 outback subframe spacers, 2"trailing arm spacers with 215 / 70r 16 cooper discoverer mud and snow tires.

Attachments

Reactions: Rocky and YETI X

Rivertripper

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Kyiv, Ukraine
First Name
Dos
Last Name
Badonya
Member #

So far I have no complaints with the shell. I have used it in all types of weather and it's held up really well.
I only wish I had gotten slider windows on the sides for hauling the pup in the back.

Nice ride! I will be in the market for a camper shell hopefully sooner than later. I narrowed it down to ARE. If I'm not mistaken, you have the ARE overland series. How do you like it?

Reactions: Eric Haltom