Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I love the old full size jeeps, my wife actually wants an SJ, they are so hard to find.
Egan - I know what you mean - very difficult find. I scoured Craigslist for a long time and during my June guard weekend in Portland, found an ad for one in Washington state. Just had to make the long drive to check it out. Am so pumped to have finally found one! Good luck on your search!

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Egan - I know what you mean - very difficult find. I scoured Craigslist for a long time and during my June guard weekend in Portland, found an ad for one in Washington state. Just had to make the long drive to check it out. Am so pumped to have finally found one! Good luck on your search!
I have been looking for quite a while. Everything I find is $25,000 or more and that is more than my wife is willing to spend. Either that or I would have to spend almost that to get in decent enough shape for her to drive.

JeepersForVets

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Calgary, AB
First Name
Steve
Last Name
E
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE6EVL
Spent the week just outside Vernon, BC. The scenery is always amazing there. (This shot is just coming down from SilverStar mountain.)

2017-07-BC.jpg

Reactions: DanR and ASNOBODY

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Nathan Bedford Forest State Park in Tennessee
2004 Ford Excursion, Eddie Bauer Edition

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
We were just there hanging out with dungeonworksgarage the weekend of June 16th. That place is pretty cool it's only like 1hr 45 minutes from here in Spring Hill TN.

Jean Klaude The Jeep

Rank VI
Investor

Traveler III

Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

We were just there hanging out with dungeonworksgarage the weekend of June 16th. That place is pretty cool it's only like 1hr 45 minutes from here in Spring Hill TN.

We are scheduled for Halloween Weekend, this year. My wife loves this park.

Overland Bound Member #6080

Follow us on Facebook, and Instagram

Reactions: Jose