Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Arevalo
Member #

Here is a pix of my rig without trailer on a trail here in Colorado called Radical Hill. It is just east of Breckenridge.

It is an 85 Cherokee with 4.7L stroker on 35's w/lockers and Dana 44 axles front and back.
What a cool pic. Awesome trial, perfect for testing co-pilot's nerves jajaja

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

john casson

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Danville CA
Member #

Your 275s look good. I kept the stock tire size for the SE off road because I wanted a full size spare and I can't fit anything larger in the well.
I'm looking for 33's next, put a 2" 1/2 lift on a few months back. Thinking about ordering the rock sliders you have. Just got my skid plates from niss tech.

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

I'm looking for 33's next, put a 2" 1/2 lift on a few months back. Thinking about ordering the rock sliders you have. Just got my skid plates from niss tech.

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app
Right on! I wish I would have went bigger and invested in a hitch mounted tire carrier. What lift did you install? I couldn't find much out there, was told the OME wouldn't work on the North American pathfinder. Ended up with the 2 " AC deluxe from 4x4 parts. Gave me about 2.75". FYI the sliders are great. They have two versions, and take about 6 weeks to fab and ship at about $550 all in.

Reactions: john casson

vagabondexpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

various
Member #

The @vagabondexpedition rig out in Alberta this past summer. The National Parks of Jasper and Banff are off limits to 'off grid' camping - but Highway 11 is a little bit of a hidden gem. Crown land so you can camp just about anywhere - within reason as to not disturb the natural beauty in the area.

camping here for the night
by e j, on Flickr

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #