Influencer I

Cambridge, NY
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Creitz
Member #

20161207_213737833_iOS.jpg
Purchased my second overlanding vehicle this past September after a very heart breaking fire completely destroyed my first one. Everything seen was already included except the stickers, the tire on the roof, and the dog. The last owner installed all these great items and gave me a huge jump start. Many more upgrades in the coming weeks.

Attachments

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

View attachment 13164
Purchased my second overlanding vehicle this past September after a very heart breaking fire completely destroyed my first one. Everything seen was already included except the stickers, the tire on the roof, and the dog. The last owner installed all these great items and gave me a huge jump start. Many more upgrades in the coming weeks.
I love this rig! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

View attachment 13164
Awesome rig