Rank III

Enthusiast III

Wyoming
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Veltkamp
Member #

About as boring vanilla as you could imagine but it's a start! Just picked it up today. 2023 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium. The local dealer discounted it, trying to offload their last few 2023's. First purchase for it is a Pedal Commander. Next up is a side decal to make it even just a little different than the 100 other white 4Runners I saw as I was driving it home... Tried to weasel a set of maxtrax out of them but they said it was too discounted already to justify that. I tried.

IMG_1567.jpg

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
@DangitDad SR5? Boring? Vanilla? That's like calling an unused high-quality sketch book uninteresting, my guy! This is a necessary material in order to produce your art.

Reactions: DangitDad

DangitDad

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Wyoming
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Veltkamp
Member #

@DangitDad SR5? Boring? Vanilla? That's like calling an unused high-quality sketch book uninteresting, my guy! This is a necessary material in order to produce your art.
Funny thing is that today I saw a black 4R with a white version of the same exact decal I ordered. Sheesh. It’s the one with the trees, mountains, and a compass which I intend in cutting off, but still!

Reactions: DaleRF