Pomona, CA, USA
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Wise
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS call sign: WRFL229
This was right after the new old rims ( I like stock rims and these are nice even though they are technically for the newer body style) and the new tires were put on just a week or so ago. I don't like looking like ive done a bunch of upgrades so I try to keep it looking as stock as I can. It will definitely be harder once I have an awning, but I will likely only have that on for trips. (at least thats what I tell myself lol)

IMG_1538.jpeg

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Our 2021 JLUR and our semi-custom off-road teardrop trailer. Photo taken early April 2022 at the beginning of our 21 day, 8400km trip from Edmonton, AB to the US and back: MT, ID, UT, NV, CA. Campsite was about 30 mins NW of Moab.

View attachment 233659
Awesome trip. You managed to hit some Key Western States!

Reactions: North53Overland

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Speaking of stickers. I got one of those windshield decals with the website on it. Didn’t go as planned haha. The backing was sticking and it got all messed up. So I had to remove it. This is all that made it. Oh well.

Attachments

Reactions: roots66 and DaleRF

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Reactions: DaleRF

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Speaking of stickers. I got one of those windshield decals with the website on it. Didn’t go as planned haha. The backing was sticking and it got all messed up. So I had to remove it. This is all that made it. Oh well.
I do, however, like that Light Bar Placement that you have. Is there much terrible reflection off the hood back into your eyes?

Reactions: Coreymol

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
I do, however, like that Light Bar Placement that you have. Is there much terrible reflection off the hood back into your eyes?
No. None.

Reactions: DaleRF