Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

I removed the Rigid fog lights and light bar, and the Lightforce 170s I had on the bumper and replaced them with new Baja Designs LP9 Pros and Squadron pros. The difference in light output is staggering. Until recently I've been a big Rigid Industries fanboy, but recently I've been putting Baja Pros on everything and the light output and quality is night and day.

Old set up:

This is the new set up:

Looking good!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
I removed the Rigid fog lights and light bar, and the Lightforce 170s I had on the bumper and replaced them with new Baja Designs LP9 Pros and Squadron pros. The difference in light output is staggering. Until recently I've been a big Rigid Industries fanboy, but recently I've been putting Baja Pros on everything and the light output and quality is night and day.

Old set up:

This is the new set up:

That is hot!

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
That is hot!
Those look like Baja Designs LP9 Pro Combos in amber with bd Squadrons in the bumper. If yes....rock solid choice. I just received half of my shipment of LP9’s myself. Swapping out 6 HID spots and floods with the LP9’s. 6 more 2x2 bd sides and back lights in clear and amber. Separate switches for everything. I’m super excited to see the amount of light they throw and the power draw savings. Should be awesome. Oh ya, bd rock lights, red and white dome lights, under hood lights, interior lights, and under rear bumper lights. No mad bugs when camping with the reds!

Reactions: Jade Overland

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
Those look like Baja Designs LP9 Pro Combos in amber with bd Squadrons in the bumper. If yes....rock solid choice. I just received half of my shipment of LP9’s myself. Swapping out 6 HID spots and floods with the LP9’s. 6 more 2x2 bd sides and back lights in clear and amber. Separate switches for everything. I’m super excited to see the amount of light they throw and the power draw savings. Should be awesome. Oh ya, bd rock lights, red and white dome lights, under hood lights, interior lights, and under rear bumper lights. No mad bugs when camping with the reds!
My LP9 pros are white lights combo and the squadron pros are Amber in a combo pattern. The amount of light the Baja designs throw compare to my own set up is staggering, so the amount of lighting you're putting on your vehicle it's going to be incredible.