Launch Member

Influencer II

Ockenfels, Deutschland
First Name
Valentin
Last Name
Schneider
Member #

Hey guys, i#m in Canada for one Year to do Overlanding but also work and travel, i went from the very east coast of Canada/US to the west coast and also to the Yukon, passing a ton of Cities and National parks, great trip so far... However i selected a 2008 Ford e250 5,4 for my vehicle during that time, i converted it into a camper/offroad capable van with Mt tires, tried to keep it as light as possible to behold my pretty good ground clearance. n the first place i just wanted it to be as cheap as possible cause, i just have it for a year, but i ended up the different way, however, i just fall in love with it... i want you to tell me, want you guys think of it whether it's critical or positive. :D Thanks a lot for your reply's.

Attachments

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey guys, i#m in Canada for one Year to do Overlanding but also work and travel, i went from the very east coast of Canada/US to the west coast and also to the Yukon, passing a ton of Cities and National parks, great trip so far... However i selected a 2008 Ford e250 5,4 for my vehicle during that time, i converted it into a camper/offroad capable van with Mt tires, tried to keep it as light as possible to behold my pretty good ground clearance. n the first place i just wanted it to be as cheap as possible cause, i just have it for a year, but i ended up the different way, however, i just fall in love with it... i want you to tell me, want you guys think of it whether it's critical or positive. :D Thanks a lot for your reply's.
If you like it, if you can get where you want to go, then you rock that van conversion and make some great memories!