Last Name
Beck
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2QMS - The Commander
Service Branch
USN
Jeep.jpg

Here is my latest Overland rig - although its really a 4x4/offroad build. Bobtails just aren't really overlanding vehicles. Yeah, I know Jeep guys will argue this one. Anyway, I'm leaving the Jeep world on this one and going to Toyota.

Pip

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Oakdale, Ca / Cameron Montana
Member #

85 Land Cruiser LS3 conversion (Erod Package) with advanced adapters kissing up to a H55 5 speed....OME suspension...38 gallon fuel tank... rebuilt head to toe....original paint 1 owner truck

Reactions: Aussie571

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Found a cool train trestle out in the middle of nowhere in Oregon:

I'd love to know more about your Fog lights shown in this pic. I saw another post where you mentioned you were running the Baja Designs with the spot/wide combo:
Correct, the Sports are fine for daily driving. One of the Baja Designs employees has them on his 4th Gen and has been running them for a long with no issues. I have the Pros, even on a bright day they're too bright to run on the street. (They are great for waking up clueless people on their phones though . . .)

I got the spot/wide combo and really like the broad mix of light they offer.
Is this the setup shown in the OEM fog light locations in this pic?
What was used to get this clean mounting? Did they once offer a kit?

I'm asking because I'd like to do something similar on my 06 (Looks like I've been following you down some of the same trails mod wise.)

Boort