Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

GratefulFozzie

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Pittsburgh
Member #

This is my stock “big boy”, 2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer just arrived after 1741miles around South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Alabama in 8 days across the Fourth of July.

We did 4 nights camping and 4 nights in motel (was everything busy and we had no reservations....campsites were Full) with my family (wife, 3 kids and our dog).

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Sounds fun, Destin beach is the first place I ever visited the ocean.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

Both of my Jeeps are going to Moab in October, via the Rimrocker Trail. I'm getting ready to equip the JL with either an ARB or Snomaster fridge. I'm also upping the protection on the JL, with Dana/Spicer armored diff covers and possibly an Artec Industries aluminum oil pan/transmission/gas tank skid plate system that results in only a net 10 pound weight gain while also gaining 3/4 inch of ground clearance. The JK has been a real warrior. I bought it new in the fall of 07 and have about 125k miles on it. It's been on lots of trails, with many more ahead of it. Both have CB's, but I'm adding Midland GMRS radios, as well, for better range, clarity, and to talk with handhelds for spotting. I'll be focusing more on gear with an emphasis on light weight and simplicity.

Audi Bennett

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Grand Junction, Colorado
Member #

Both of my Jeeps are going to Moab in October, via the Rimrocker Trail. I'm getting ready to equip the JL with either an ARB or Snomaster fridge. I'm also upping the protection on the JL, with Dana/Spicer armored diff covers and possibly an Artec Industries aluminum oil pan/transmission/gas tank skid plate system that results in only a net 10 pound weight gain while also gaining 3/4 inch of ground clearance. The JK has been a real warrior. I bought it new in the fall of 07 and have about 125k miles on it. It's been on lots of trails, with many more ahead of it. Both have CB's, but I'm adding Midland GMRS radios, as well, for better range, clarity, and to talk with handhelds for spotting. I'll be focusing more on gear with an emphasis on light weight and simplicity.

Sweet looking jeeps. Jk looks new. Moab is beautiful in October.

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

Sweet looking jeeps. Jk looks new. Moab is beautiful in October.
The JK really has aged well and is in excellent shape. It runs and drives like new, but I'm almost obsessive about maintenance, too. I've been to the Easter Jeep Safari, but I've heard it is even better in October. Can't wait!

I love the variety of rigs in here. So many great machines, both modded and minimalist. This is one of my favorite threads on this forum!

Reactions: Aussie571