Rig Photos

• HTML tutorial

TheNWrockstar

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hey there - I’m in Oly and get up near Mt. Rainier often, but am somewhat new to anything other than Forest Service roads. Can I ask where you went? Where is this shot taken?
Thanks!
The road is up near the copper creek restaurant. I think from memory it’s NFD road 037. You will know it’s the right one when you cross a small bridge before you climb a considerable mountain dirt road to the top where this picture was taken. Be careful coming back down with your brakes. Every time I hit up that road I stop at the bottom and let my breaks cool by the creek. Winter is very dangerous though with snow. Seen many rigs off the small dirt road and caught by trees.

There are a lot of great roads around that area as well, especially up 52 towards packwood.

Maybe I will see you out there soon and as always be Dareful out there.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

Somewhere near Buckhannon W.V. on some logging roads and gas well roads and trails. Plenty of new pinstripes on it.

I have rotated the three photos 360 degrees each and they always show as being on their side no matter which way I turn them. I give up.........grrrrrrrrrr..........

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Stopped for a quick photo op while working my way back down the Catalina Mountains after camping up on Mt Bigelow for ARRL Field Day this past weekend.
DSC_7798.jpg