Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
255,000 and counting. I average 17,000 miles a year of which 7 or 8 is used up for our annual trips west. It has a couple of the normal oil leaks, Next week I'm taking it in to Toyota for a full diagnostic. They are charging me only $150 for pressure check, oil leak confirmations and compression check. I'm on the fence, fix the oil leaks, or install a new engine? They will more than likely confirm what I already think, that is, no worries, engine good/great for another 200k, then I'll fix the leaks. The leaks aren't horrible, about 2 qts every 3,000 miles, but we are in the planning stages of a trip to Alaska and I'd like a very clean engine when we go.

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

60K on my '09 H3 Alpha. Was my daily driver until a couple of years ago, now it's the toy. Was asked recently by a friend what percentage I would say was road versus off road mileage. I estimate that at lest 20% of my mileage is either off road or on the way to or from the trails.

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

250000KM on the 07 Xterra. I keep up with the maintenance, get kind of religious about regular fluid changes, and have had no major issues as of yet. We took her on a 6000km 2 week road trip this past July and she ran like a charm. Miss X has also pulled our travel trailer down to the Oregon Coast on two occasions, and will be tasked with that duty again next summer. I've done the tranny cooler bypass mod and installed a second auxiliary tranny cooler, to keep her tranny running nice and cool.

VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

Got my H3 at 113,000. It has around 119,500 now. Been almost a year. Used only for wheeling trips mostly, but also for when going out on dates cause it's also our nicer vehicle and the Mrs likes the interior comfort and ride quality

Reactions: 1largemouth