Rig Lighting

• HTML tutorial

ILLFOZZ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego
Member #

Post your rig's lighting setup for everyone to see. All are welcome from light bars to ditch lights, from fogs to floods... post them here!

Here's my "hidden" bumper lightbar setup with a 19,800 lumen 31" Auxbeam LED bar. (Video of it in use on my Instagram @ILLFOZZ). I plan to add amber ditch lights in the next couple weeks, a curved light bar under the front of the roof rack, and amber rear floods in the future. DRLs and HBs have been converted to LEDs as well.

Thanks for the support and let's build a great lighting thread!IMG_20180908_110054_001.jpeg20180911_094049.jpegScreenshot_20180911-093042_Chrome.jpeg

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Post your rig's lighting setup for everyone to see. All are welcome from light bars to ditch lights, from fogs to floods... post them here!

Here's my "hidden" bumper lightbar setup with a 19,800 lumen 31" Auxbeam LED bar. (Video of it in use on my Instagram @ILLFOZZ). I plan to add amber ditch lights in the next couple weeks, a curved light bar under the front of the roof rack, and amber rear floods in the future. DRLs and HBs have been converted to LEDs as well.

Thanks for the support and let's build a great lighting thread!View attachment 68254View attachment 68255View attachment 68256

looks good tucked in there nice and stealth. will be posting pics as soon as i put my new lights and front bumper on.

Reactions: ILLFOZZ

ILLFOZZ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego
Member #

I dont have much for trail lighting. I went with the hood mounted ditch lights. They are just as handy as pockets on a shirt. Dont like the light bar on the top look. But these are hybred floods. Throw light like crazy

View attachment 68296 View attachment 68297
Are they linked together or do you have individual switches for them? What company makes those? I'm in the market! I already have the mounts but haven't decided on the lights yet.

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Are they linked together or do you have individual switches for them? What company makes those? I'm in the market! I already have the mounts but haven't decided on the lights yet.
These are lights that I just purchased. I'll be in the market for a larger light bar soon

Roam_CO85

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

These are Rigid lights. And you could set them up to be on different switches but these are linked. When I figure a bed rack system id like to put some in the back of the truck. Ive seen some folks put amber lights on a hood mounts But these suckers are pretty sweet.

Pathfinder I

Pacific Northwest
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Claggett
Service Branch
U. S. Army
I have a 42" bar on top and 4X4" on the nose. Controlled with a two channel wireless remote. Both are OSRAM from Autofeel, the 42" is not as bright as I expected and the nose lights are brighter than expected. I used them for the first time this weekend, I need to readjust the top bar, I got it pointing to low.

Terra X

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Guam
Member #

I can't afford Auxbeams or Rigids, and I live on the other side of the world so I order everything from eBay since many vendors offer free shipping.

1. LED replacements on all stock lighting
2. Replacement COB LED fog lights w/halo parking lights
3. 4" roof lights
4. 3" fog pods

Total spent: $95

41866216_2165657710312789_7594209504607076352_n.jpg

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Up front i have a 22" lightbar sitting back in my bumper. I also have light pods for where the fog lights are supposed to go but they're sitting in a box waiting their turn. 20180218_123005.jpg
In the rear I have two light pods in the bumper hooked to my reverse lights. Sorry the pictures aren't better. I'm not home to take some that are decent.
30698730_2121620887851989_2282779485805740032_n.jpg

Pathfinder I

Pacific Northwest
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Claggett
Service Branch
U. S. Army
I can't afford Auxbeams or Rigids, and I live on the other side of the world so I order everything from eBay since many vendors offer free shipping.

1. LED replacements on all stock lighting
2. Replacement COB LED fog lights w/halo parking lights
3. 4" roof lights
4. 3" fog pods

Total spent: $95

View attachment 69019

What do you think of those round LED's? I see more and more of these on evilbay. I like the look.

St8ton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Salisbury, NC
Member #

My current setup is TruckLite LED headlights that I've been running for 5 years (they've been great), the stock fog location houses KC HiLites Gravity Series LEDs, above those on the fairlead brackets is a set of BajaDesigns Squadron Pro's with Amber covers. I love these lights! On the A Pillar is a set of Squadron Sports in the cornering pattern as ditch lights. I've got 2 KC HiLite cubes on the rear for reverse/scene lighting.

ILLFOZZ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego
Member #

My current setup is TruckLite LED headlights that I've been running for 5 years (they've been great), the stock fog location houses KC HiLites Gravity Series LEDs, above those on the fairlead brackets is a set of BajaDesigns Squadron Pro's with Amber covers. I love these lights! On the A Pillar is a set of Squadron Sports in the cornering pattern as ditch lights. I've got 2 KC HiLite cubes on the rear for reverse/scene lighting.
That's a nice setup you have there!

Reactions: St8ton

Terra X

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Guam
Member #

What do you think of those round LED's? I see more and more of these on evilbay. I like the look.
Honestly I love them and don't regret it! I had a light bar before and everyone else has them so any slight difference from the rest of the crowd is important to me. They also serve its purpose and will be great for your lighting needs as well. I purchased 8 as a package deal for $40. Can't beat that!

Reactions: madcratebuilder

ILLFOZZ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego
Member #

That's a steal for sure and I hear ya on being unique. I wish more lighting options were available as a rig specific application but I'm having to adapt universal components into what I think I need/looks best.

ILLFOZZ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego
Member #

I have a 42" bar on top and 4X4" on the nose. Controlled with a two channel wireless remote. Both are OSRAM from Autofeel, the 42" is not as bright as I expected and the nose lights are brighter than expected. I used them for the first time this weekend, I need to readjust the top bar, I got it pointing to low.
That's a pretty gnarly looking setup! I'll check out the wireless remote for sure.

Reactions: SoCalFJZ80

SoCalFJZ80

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Huntington Beach
Member #

No pictures of my set up yet. Haven't had time to install everything. But I'm doing a 52" curved LED bar on the bumper. Have baja designs squadron R's on the lower bumper with amber lenses and a 40" light bar on the roof rack.

john casson

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Danville CA
Member #

Thanks for the support and let's build a great lighting thread!View attachment 68254View attachment 68255View attachment 68256
40 inch turbo s2 on the front
2 3 inch in the rear 20180804_205042.jpeg20180805_204930.jpeg