US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial
D

donuteater

WOW!!!! Guys and Gals sorry to ghost on everyone! My father had a hip replacement surgery and the daily trips to Long Beach took a toll. Once out of the hospital dad stayed with us for a few weeks. Throwing around two kids, a dad recovering and way to much work on my plate made for fun times. Happy to say @Tank is back in full action and so am I. Sounds like the last event we had was a great turn out with some question as to where to have the next events at for those living in all areas of San Diego. It was always my plan to share the love and tour around different parts of SD. The first few were held at Stone to gauge interest and a decent following. I have a running document for different months meetings and possible locations. I have few connections with some locations to either get private events/tours or company reps to come to us. The possibilities are endless!

SURFOVERLAND

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Oceanside ,ca
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Trostad
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6AEB
WOW!!!! Guys and Gals sorry to ghost on everyone! My father had a hip replacement surgery and the daily trips to Long Beach took a toll. Once out of the hospital dad stayed with us for a few weeks. Throwing around two kids, a dad recovering and way to much work on my plate made for fun times. Happy to say @Tank is back in full action and so am I. Sounds like the last event we had was a great turn out with some question as to where to have the next events at for those living in all areas of San Diego. It was always my plan to share the love and tour around different parts of SD. The first few were held at Stone to gauge interest and a decent following. I have a running document for different months meetings and possible locations. I have few connections with some locations to either get private events/tours or company reps to come to us. The possibilities are endless!
This is excellent to have you back in action. Let's start working on the next meet up as that time is coming quick. Couple people were talking Mira Mesa area or further south but if you got hookups and connections let's use them. Look forward to meeting you one of these days donate eater

Sent from my SM-J727V using OB Talk mobile app

CruiserBauers

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Escondido CA 92027
Member #

Wow! Great to have you back!
We aren't going to be able to make the next meeting because we'll be on vacation - but can't wait till the next meeting. We were thinking the next meeting in the Miramar area and then La Mesa area for July. Get the whole county areas involved.

Last edited:
D

donuteater

Yea that was all a bit of a mess! But I feel bad that I started this adventure in San Diego then fell off the map so....I have something special planned for this month. The event will be June 28th to stay on our 4th Thursday schedule. To start the night Del Mar Wine Company will be hosting a tasting event with a great selections of wines and a special treat, a rep from Breckenridge Distillery will be joining us with their entire line up. Once we have tasted everything they have to offer, we can have some grub next door at Seasurf Fish Co. which has a great lineup of craft beers on tap. I am working on free appetizers or something for the group. There is a few other places in that shopping center if sea food is not your thing. Hopefully this will work for everyone.

Reactions: SURFOVERLAND

Kyle & Kari Frink

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

San Diego, California
Member #

Probably a dumb question but just asking before we show up and no one is there kind of thing lol since this will be our first meet up with other members from this organization. Is the meet up for June 28th of 2018 still on?

Warreng

Rank 0

Traveler I

Good Morning! For whatever reason I can't open the link for the meet up on Friday. Can anyone let me know when and where. New to the group but looking forward to meeting with everyone.

Last edited:
D

donuteater

Don't worry about the link..just show up around 6 to Del Mar Wine Company located at 2654 Del Mar Heights Road San Diego CA 92014 and you will be set.

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Good Morning! For whatever reason I can't open the link for the meet up on Friday. Can anyone let me know when and where. New to the group but looking forward to meeting with everyone.
Warreng - FYI it is on Thursday June 28th.

Reactions: Warreng