Reoccurring - Overland Social - Kennesaw, GA Edition - 10/05/2017

• HTML tutorial

Patrick-PeachStateOvrlnd

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kennesaw, GA
Member #

We are now making the monthly Overland Social an Overland Bound meetup. Feel free to join the first Thursday evening of every month from 7-10pm. The first hour we will meetup at the grassy field in downtown Kennesaw and show off our trucks, then we will move over to the Nest to enjoy a Beer and Gear chat! We will also to do a gear swap every month, so if you have anything you are interested in selling bring it. Everyone is welcome. Hope to see you all there!

View Rally Point
Reactions: Fly247365 and k9sar

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
See you there, enjoyed meeting everyone last time!

thedaddybadger

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
Come join us for our final #OverlandSocial of 2017 on Thursday, Dec. 7th. We'll be hanging out in Downtown Kennesaw with some Hot Chocolate and Holiday Cheer, collecting toys for Toys for Tots, and hosting our first ever Rig Decorating Contest.

Please note - NEW LOCATION:
  • 34.022694, -84.614000

Reactions: Rangervinny

quadabaum

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Georgia USA
Member #

111 miles from Macon, dang. All the cool stuff is N of Atlanta. Ill try to make it one day, let me know if its still going on.

Long drive for me, so I may try to line it up with a gear swap day. I get 1 Thursday off a month, this month that Thursday will be 4/26/18.

Traveler III

Trenton, Gilchrist County, Florida, United States
First Name
Remington
Last Name
Dove
Member #

Did anyone show up? I've been wanting to come, but couldn't make it that night.
Me and one other guy with a jeep. We hung out until about 8:15 or so then called it a night. Hopefully we'll have better luck in May.

Sent from my LG-K550 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Overlandtroubadour

Brentski

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder Drive, Roswell, GA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Schultz
Member #

Hi guys, I went to a couple of theses in the past. I check Peachstate Overland's page on Facebook to see if the next meet-up is on or off any particular month. Hope it helps. I'm planning on hitting the next one. I will post here if its planned/cancelled or rescheduled.

Traveler III

First Name
Remington
Last Name
Dove
Member #

Hi guys, I went to a couple of theses in the past. I check Peachstate Overland's page on Facebook to see if the next meet-up is on or off any particular month. Hope it helps. I'm planning on hitting the next one. I will post here if its planned/cancelled or rescheduled.
Brent : when/where is the next peach state meet up?

Sent from my LG-K550 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Brentski

Brentski

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder Drive, Roswell, GA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Schultz
Member #

Just saw this on F-book this morning. It will be Thursday, May 3 at BurgerFi, 2844 S Main St, Kennesaw, GA 30144.

"Details
Join us for our monthly Overland Social Meetup & Gear Swap [1st Thursday of Every Month] in downtown Kennesaw, GA.

We will meet in the parking lot across the raillroad tracks for a meet & greet from 7-8 (weather permitting), and then head to Burgerfi from 8-10.

***Please note the new location!!!***

If you have gear to sell/swap/trade, bring it with you.
All makes/models welcome.
Family-friendly."

It should be a reoccurring event on the first Thursday of every month (May 3, June 7, July 5 etc).
I do plan to be there, Hope to see you there too.

Brentski

Reactions: Overlandtroubadour

Overlandtroubadour

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Rome, GA
Member #

Just saw this on F-book this morning. It will be Thursday, May 3 at BurgerFi, 2844 S Main St, Kennesaw, GA 30144.

"Details
Join us for our monthly Overland Social Meetup & Gear Swap [1st Thursday of Every Month] in downtown Kennesaw, GA.

We will meet in the parking lot across the raillroad tracks for a meet & greet from 7-8 (weather permitting), and then head to Burgerfi from 8-10.

***Please note the new location!!!***

If you have gear to sell/swap/trade, bring it with you.
All makes/models welcome.
Family-friendly."

It should be a reoccurring event on the first Thursday of every month (May 3, June 7, July 5 etc).
I do plan to be there, Hope to see you there too.

Brentski
I'm booked up this week, but I'll get to one of these soon!

Reactions: Brentski

Traveler III

First Name
Remington
Last Name
Dove
Member #

Hey, it was really great to meet everyone last Thursday! It seems that most of the people there were from Peach State Overland. Nice bunch of folk!
So, how many local OB members do we have coming out to this? Do we have anything in the area that is OB specific? (Not trying to be an OB snob here, I actually have a specific reason for asking.)
I know some of you have said that this one is too far away to make on a Thursday night. Have you considered starting a monthly meet-up for say, Macon and maybe Valdosta or Savannah? Seems like the more of these we can get going, the better the turnout will be, and the more effective an organization we will become!
Looking forward to next month's meet-up, and hoping to meet more of you there!
Aaron ("Captain" Buen Camino") D.
OB-12179