First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Was gonna try to come out tomorrow but my kids have volleyball
Next month hopefully, but I may be in Sedona.
Totally understand. It’s the first Saturday of every month. So we’ll catch ya one of these months

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Hi All,

I just got my membership set up and would like to join the monthly meetup. Can someone please tell me the location and/or where the locations are listed?

Thanks

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Welcome to OB from the IE. You can look in Rally point for meet ups near you. There is an Irvine meetup usually the 1st Saturday of the month. I am from the IE and there is a Riverside one on the 3rd Saturday...there are a few guys that drive out from the OC for that if you are up for that. Hopethat helps and see you out at there soon.

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Welcome to OB from the IE. You can look in Rally point for meet ups near you. There is an Irvine meetup usually the 1st Saturday of the month. I am from the IE and there is a Riverside one on the 3rd Saturday...there are a few guys that drive out from the OC for that if you are up for that. Hopethat helps and see you out at there soon.
Thanks so much! Looking forward to meeting folks. I may be moving to Corona, so I will definitely check out the IE meet

Reactions: NightCrawler

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Thanks so much! Looking forward to meeting folks. I may be moving to Corona, so I will definitely check out the IE meet
We try to do one meet-up at a local strip mall out here and the following month do a easy to moderate run so we can test out our rigs. Both meet-ups you will meet a great group of guys.

Reactions: FrankRoams

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

We try to do one meet-up at a local strip mall out here and the following month do a easy to moderate run so we can test out our rigs. Both meet-ups you will meet a great group of guys.
Awesome! Thanks and looking forward to it

D

donuteater

@FrankRoams Going to try and make it to the July meet. Have to return the favor and want to establish a good relationship with our OC group.