US West Reoccurring - Orange County Overland Bound Monthly Meet-up - 12/01/2018

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

FrankRoams

US West Region Member Rep

Advocate I

Aliso Viejo, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6TRD
Is there a meet-up in the next few weeks? I heard you will be busy but we can all still get together...right???
Yes there will be a meet-up! First Saturday of the month! May 5th. I will be in town that day. I am trying to plan a run as well but my working schedule is proving to be a challenge as I am in my busy season now. But I just have one pending trip before I can lock down a weekend for that. I'll put up a Rally Point for that, it won't interfere with the meet-up.

DividedSky

Rank V

Advocate II

USA
Member #

Does one of you have the License to Ill plates?
I was right behind you getting on the 5 at El Toro today...
Cement Tundra

Anyway, I'll try to stop by the next OC Meet-Up

FrankRoams

Advocate I

Aliso Viejo, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6TRD
Does one of you have the License to Ill plates?
I was right behind you getting on the 5 at El Toro today...
Cement Tundra

Anyway, I'll try to stop by the next OC Meet-Up
Hey! Yep that was me. I saw you wave as you passed. See you at the next meet-up!

FrankRoams

Advocate I

Aliso Viejo, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6TRD
Sounds good!
Although I'm more of a Paul's Boutique man myself.
Hope we can get along...
:tearsofjoy:
Ha ha ha! My original Request to DMV was ILL COMM but it got denied. So Lic2Ill seamed an obvious second since it's their first. :D I think we're good!

FrankRoams

Advocate I

Aliso Viejo, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6TRD
I have some exciting news!!! I just landed us an awesome new venue with tons of parking, coffee, snacks, and a BATHROOM! lol. We'll keep it in the same place for next weekend, since it's only a week away.
The June meetup will be at the new spot so SPREAD THE WORD! The owner of this place was stoked and he's opening up on Saturday just for us, so let's bring a crowd and support a local business supporting our community!

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Benefactor

Advocate II

Moreno Valley, Ca
Member #

Ham Callsign
W7DTH
I have some exciting news!!! I just landed us an awesome new venue with tons of parking, coffee, snacks, and a BATHROOM! lol. We'll keep it in the same place for next weekend, since it's only a week away.
The June meetup will be at the new spot so SPREAD THE WORD! The owner of this place was stoked and he's opening up on Saturday just for us, so let's bring a crowd and support a local business supporting our community!
The suspense is killing me!

Reactions: FrankRoams