Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Hartman
Member #

Tycoon Flats is a burger joint beer garden just north of downtown San Antonio. It is located at 2926 N St Marys, 78212 just 3/4 of a mile south of the SA Zoo. It is a family friendly place so everyone is welcome.
TycoonFlats.net
All Overland Bound Members get 10% off Food!

View Rally Point

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Have a great meet-up!
I love San Antonio, spent a month there after Katrina working for the Forest Service running shelters. (a little different than fires)

Richard Hartman 96

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Hartman
Member #

We have 2 confirmed. Hopefully more will show up. I just turned the misters on and the patio is very nice and cool. Hope to see you guys soon! Thanks

UdonNomi

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Antonio, Texas
Member #

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short, just found y'all today. Was hoping this was a monthly get together.

UdonNomi
San Antonio
1988 Nissan Pathfinder SE

Michael Lynch Jr.

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Seguin
Member #

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short, just found y'all today. Was hoping this was a monthly get together.

UdonNomi
San Antonio
1988 Nissan Pathfinder SE
It’s in the works to become a monthly. Just need people to be involved and it should take off.

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

I would like to attend and will in the future for sure-but I'm on the road. I live in Aransas Pass October 1st thru May 1st (Retired RV living). Last year I was in Texas, New Mexico and Colorado for four months-fishing, camping, hiking and visiting my daughters and son- but my trip was cut short by Mr. Harvey in September. This year I left May 1st for pretty much the same area and headed north to Wyoming-Yellowstone general area. I'm in Colorado Springs now, will be heading to the Valle Vidal in a week-fishing, then fishing the San Juan, then Chama, NM. I may be headed to Alabama to visit the Morris Mule trailer factory.

I'm glad to see there is a local group. I attended the get together back in April I believe outside of Fort Worth-Mineral Wells, TX and had a cold, windy, sleet camping event. Got to meet some of the OB members in that area-great group. Looking forward to meeting you all at some point. I will be looking at future notices.

Thanks
Bob Jeep- Morris Mule Trailer.jpg

Reactions: Eddie Zavala

Michael Lynch Jr.

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Seguin
Member #

I have to work that day. Software conversion at work so I’ll pretty much be there all day. Maybe the following Monday though