Reoccurring - First Monday Meet ups @ Tycoon Flats - 06/04/2018

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate I

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
Have a great meet-up!
I love San Antonio, spent a month there after Katrina working for the Forest Service running shelters. (a little different than fires)

UdonNomi

Rank I

Member I

San Antonio, Texas
Member #

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short, just found y'all today. Was hoping this was a monthly get together.

UdonNomi
San Antonio
1988 Nissan Pathfinder SE

Michael Lynch Jr.

Rank I

Contributor I

Seguin
Member #

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short, just found y'all today. Was hoping this was a monthly get together.

UdonNomi
San Antonio
1988 Nissan Pathfinder SE
It’s in the works to become a monthly. Just need people to be involved and it should take off.

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank IV

Advocate II

Aransas Pass, Texas
Member #

I would like to attend and will in the future for sure-but I'm on the road. I live in Aransas Pass October 1st thru May 1st (Retired RV living). Last year I was in Texas, New Mexico and Colorado for four months-fishing, camping, hiking and visiting my daughters and son- but my trip was cut short by Mr. Harvey in September. This year I left May 1st for pretty much the same area and headed north to Wyoming-Yellowstone general area. I'm in Colorado Springs now, will be heading to the Valle Vidal in a week-fishing, then fishing the San Juan, then Chama, NM. I may be headed to Alabama to visit the Morris Mule trailer factory.

I'm glad to see there is a local group. I attended the get together back in April I believe outside of Fort Worth-Mineral Wells, TX and had a cold, windy, sleet camping event. Got to meet some of the OB members in that area-great group. Looking forward to meeting you all at some point. I will be looking at future notices.

Thanks
Bob Jeep- Morris Mule Trailer.jpg

Reactions: Eddie Zavala

Michael Lynch Jr.

Rank I

Contributor I

Seguin
Member #

I have to work that day. Software conversion at work so I’ll pretty much be there all day. Maybe the following Monday though