Reoccurring - First Monday Meet ups @ Tycoon Flats - 06/04/2018 | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Reoccurring - First Monday Meet ups @ Tycoon Flats - 06/04/2018

Discussion in 'Overland Bound Meetups' started by Richard Hartman 96, Jun 22, 2018.

Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. Richard Hartman 96

Member #:

Map
    Tycoon Flats is a burger joint beer garden just north of downtown San Antonio. It is located at 2926 N St Marys, 78212 just 3/4 of a mile south of the SA Zoo. It is a family friendly place so everyone is welcome.
    TycoonFlats.net
    All Overland Bound Members get 10% off Food![​IMG]

View Rally Point Details

Daniel Diaz and Kent R like this.
  2. Ben Cleveland

Ben Cleveland Rank IV

Member #:

Map
    Hey rooster thanks for posting this. just bumping it up for you to make sure other members see it if they haven't already!

Kent R likes this.
  3. Expedition 626

Member #:

Map
    Still new to sa, sounds like a great way to meet some people and learn about some area.

4. Kent R

Kent R Executive Regional Director
    Staff Member Member Supporter

Member #:

Ham Callsign:
    K6KNT
    Map
    Have a great meet-up!
    I love San Antonio, spent a month there after Katrina working for the Forest Service running shelters. (a little different than fires)

5. Michael Lynch Jr.

Member #:

Map
    Can’t wait for the meet up

6. Richard Hartman 96

Member #:

Map
    We have 2 confirmed. Hopefully more will show up. I just turned the misters on and the patio is very nice and cool. Hope to see you guys soon! Thanks

7. UdonNomi

UdonNomi Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short, just found y'all today. Was hoping this was a monthly get together.

UdonNomi
    San Antonio
    1988 Nissan Pathfinder SE

8. Michael Lynch Jr.

Member #:

Map
    It’s in the works to become a monthly. Just need people to be involved and it should take off.

9. Michael Lynch Jr.

Member #:

Map
    New rally point for Aug 6th y’all!

10. Bob (Fishingbob)

Member #:

Map
    I would like to attend and will in the future for sure-but I'm on the road. I live in Aransas Pass October 1st thru May 1st (Retired RV living). Last year I was in Texas, New Mexico and Colorado for four months-fishing, camping, hiking and visiting my daughters and son- but my trip was cut short by Mr. Harvey in September. This year I left May 1st for pretty much the same area and headed north to Wyoming-Yellowstone general area. I'm in Colorado Springs now, will be heading to the Valle Vidal in a week-fishing, then fishing the San Juan, then Chama, NM. I may be headed to Alabama to visit the Morris Mule trailer factory.

I'm glad to see there is a local group. I attended the get together back in April I believe outside of Fort Worth-Mineral Wells, TX and had a cold, windy, sleet camping event. Got to meet some of the OB members in that area-great group. Looking forward to meeting you all at some point. I will be looking at future notices.

Thanks
    Bob Jeep- Morris Mule Trailer.jpg

11. Richard Hartman 96

Member #:

Map
    Very Nice Rig Bob!
    I do hope we can see you this October!