Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield
First Name
Courtland
Last Name
Keith, D.C.
Member #

Good morning, well I’m a month further down the road and still waiting on my new 4Runner? Although, a good possibility it’s here by this weekend? I’m interested in making this the meeting this weekend and Sunday looks to be open (unless I’m in Thousand Oaks buying )
I’ve got so many questions about stuff! Specifically how in the heck do you get Gaia gps to work for finding/ creating routes???
What time is the meeting?

EXPO_D1

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coyle
Member #

Good morning, well I’m a month further down the road and still waiting on my new 4Runner? Although, a good possibility it’s here by this weekend? I’m interested in making this the meeting this weekend and Sunday looks to be open (unless I’m in Thousand Oaks buying )
I’ve got so many questions about stuff! Specifically how in the heck do you get Gaia gps to work for finding/ creating routes???
What time is the meeting?
3pm the 13th at lengthwise brewery on district

Ronnie D.

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Ronnie
Last Name
Dixon
Member #

3pm the 13th at lengthwise brewery on district

Here is my cell. 661-369-6092. Shot me text or call where u guys are seated.

Im wheeling tomorrow up in Greenhorns by Lake Isabella and should be back in town by 2pm. Also If anyone wants to roll its an open ride.

Thanks - Ronnie

Reactions: EXPO_D1

N8rhino

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield
First Name
Courtland
Last Name
Keith, D.C.
Member #

Had a great time Sunday meeting some new people and looking forward to getting some fun adventures in! Still looks like a green light for the trip to the desert in a couple weeks!

Reactions: Troy Carroll