Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wakefield, NE, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Rahn
Member #

I know for some of us getting to Overland Expo East or West is out of question. The Rendezvous in the Ozarks looks like it could be the central U.S. answer. It is located at the Byrd's Adventure Center in Arkansas. It is going to be held October 18-20.
https://www.naturealstateoverland.org/rendezvous-in-the-ozarks-info
Maybe if there is enough interest we can get an event or a rally point made for there.

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
The creator of all of that is also a member here.....
He puts on a great event. I encourage all to go. Many OB members have attended his events.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

rlpetty43

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Oklahoma
First Name
Roman
Last Name
Petty
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AC5XJ
I went last year to the rendezvous for the first time and it was a great time, I'm looking forward to going again, however I do believe I seen there is going to be an "southeast OB rally June 7th-9th @ Byrds

Reactions: Jrahn0822

Jrahn0822

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wakefield, NE, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Rahn
Member #

Your link does not seem to work.
Here is a working link. I hand typed that one out and probably messed it up. Wasn't sure if I would be able to access the website at work.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Here is a working link. I hand typed that one out and probably messed it up. Wasn't sure if I would be able to access the website at work.

Thank you. This looks like a great time. I did not see dates for this on that link. Am I blind or have they not set dates yet?

HoffmanMark

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Dallas, Texas, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

My son and I will be going. It will be our second time. We had a blast last year! Hopefully my rig will be ready to go. It’s going into a body shop for new drivers side rear quarter panel.

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
My crew might be attending. Nice to see OB events closer to home as Kansas is sorta in a dead zone.
This is not an OB event, there are just a lot of OB members that attend. The originator of the event is also an OB member. This is for all. Come join, it’s always a great event. Registration is key to all the good stuff. Hope to see ya there.

Reactions: Scott McCormick

SomeGuyNamedPaul

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Little Rock, AR, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Hurn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5DFZ
I know for some of us getting to Overland Expo East or West is out of question. The Rendezvous in the Ozarks looks like it could be the central U.S. answer. It is located at the Byrd's Adventure Center in Arkansas. It is going to be held October 18-20.
https://www.naturealstateoverland.org/rendezvous-in-the-ozarks-info
Maybe if there is enough interest we can get an event or a rally point made for there.
It looks like there’s a problem with the link.
Here’s one that works for me:

ridgerunners

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

I will be looking to attended as for I’m out of Springfield new to Missouri and struggling to find events or places to go!

Reactions: Frankie